Software Developer Jobs in Corent Technology | Walkin Drive 22nd April 2017
Software Developer Jobs in Corent Technology | Walkin Drive 22nd April 2017. Corent Recruitment 2017 for Graduate student as Software Developer. Candidates who are preparing to attend Corent walkin drive they have to read this entire post because in this post we update each and every important point which is useful for the applicant.
Aspirants can attend for this Job Openings in Chennai on or before the last date. As the last Date is fast approaching for Corent Company, candidates can start their preparation by checking out Corent Test patterns and Placement Papers of Corent which will help you to score good marks in the test.
CORENT WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Corent Technology Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Corent Job Description
- Walk-In for JAVA/ QA (Manual and Automation)/ Technical Support/Technical Writer Professionals with the below skill sets.
- SE/SSE – 3 to 5 years of Coding Experience in JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Multithreading & Collections.
- QA Manual Testing: 3 to 4 years of experience in manual testing (Preferably Male candidates only).
- QA Automation Testing: 3 to 5 years of experience in testing with minimum 2 years of experience in automation tool Selenium Web Driver (Preferably Male candidates only).
Corent Technical Writer: (Preferably Male candidates only)
- 1 to 2 years of technical writing experience, preferably product documentation.
- Should have expertise in the following tools: MS Office, Snagit, Adobe RoboHelp.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Technical writer certification candidates can also walk in for the above position.
Corent Technical Support: (Preferably Male candidates only)
- Min 6 months to 2 years of experience in technical Support environment / Voice support.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts and 6days of work (1 day weekday off).
- Inbound/Outbound Voice Based Support along with E-Mail Support.
- Candidate with Excellent communication.
Corent Notice Period: Min 30 Days Max 45 Days
Corent Mode of Interview
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion
How To Apply For Corent Jobs
Interested aspirants can attend for the Corent Walkin Drive 2017 which is held in Chennai on 22nd April 2017. So candidates who are interested they can directly attend for the below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 22nd April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
III Floor, MCM Towers,
Super-B-3, Thiru Vi Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600 032
Landmark: Next to RR Tower III, Opposite to Guindy EB Office
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- 2 Copies of Your Updated Resume
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Id Proof
- Educational Documents
All India Jobs is a place where you can get everything about all the Jobs that are conducted throughout the Country. We hope that Corent Recruitment 2017 is helpful for your job search. For more Latest and accurate Official Information contenders can also check our site.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.