AON WALKIN DETAILS
|Qualification||B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BBA, BMS, BHM|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Aon Job Description
- Your Impact as a Team Member.
- Timely completion of the task, Inventory management and ongoing quality service delivery of the task assigned.
- Complying with all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards, MIS, internal guidelines and following customer concern matrix.
- Carrying out data entry and rule based entry for processes and performing simple process calculations.
Aon offers you
- Attractive Reward and recognition program celebrating successes and achievements.
- Frequent training and development opportunities to acquire and enhance new skills.
- Fun workplace where people bond and stay motivated.
- Career opportunities that are quick and offers varied exposure.
Aon Preferred Experience
- Previous experience from Outsourcing and possessing good communication skills.
- Graduate with Bachelors Degree (Except B.Tech, BE, LLB, B.ED, B.Sc (IT), BCA, MCA OR regular MBA).
- Immediate Joiners only apply.
- Comfortable to work in Any Shifts.
- 0 to 2.5 years work experience in the back office or similar transaction processing.
- Good computer operating skills required (MS – Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy.
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication.
Aon Candidate Profile
- Flexibility to work in 24*5 shift environment.
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs.
- Flexibility to move across client teams.
- Willingness to sign a service agreement before every overseas travel, assignment.
How To Apply For Aon Job Vacancies
Aon Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 4th August 2017
Walkin Time: 11.30 AM – 1:00 PM
Tower A, Tech Boulevard Sector 127,
Greater Noida, Expressway Noida 201 301,
Uttar Pradesh – 201301.
Contact Person: Neha Sharma
- Carry One Passport Photograph
- ID Proof Photocopy
- Soft copy of resume
- Educational documents & Work experience-offer, relieving letter & payslips.