Max Life Walkin Recruitment in Gurgaon | 12th to 14th June 2017. Max Life is conducting Latest Walkins in Gurgaon for Graduate students for Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical) position. Max Life Insurance is hiring for Executive Customer Service. Freshers with good communication skills both written and verbal can also appear for the interview. Max Life has noticed the Recruitment notification for Executive – Customer Service and Executive – Policy Owner Service.
Aspirants have the ability to complete work on target basis and having minimum 0 – 3 years experience will be an added advantage. Applicants will be selected based on the performance in the Max Life Recruitment process. If candidates will be shortlisted in all rounds the compensation will be 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Candidates who are going to build their bright future in Insurance industry they can apply for these vacancies. Interested aspirants can refer Max Life Model Papers and Max Life Test Pattern which may help you for getting the good score in the test. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
MAX LIFE WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Max Life Insurance|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.|
Max Life Insurance Job Description
- Responsible for Operations of Service Help Desk which includes management of queries and service requests (SR) from the agent advisors /Gos and the customers.
- Resolve Agent Advisor & Customer queries/SR within the defined Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure adherence to documented processes, procedures and controls.
- Ensure training of Customer Service Executives for products, process & procedures.
- Liaise with other support units in Home Office (such as Operations, Products, Actuaries, Finance, Admin, IT) to ensure that all local queries are resolved.
- Ensure follow up with customers, Agents to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Publish MIS and Dashboards.
- Ensure end to end closure on escalations.
- Passing on feedback to the users at the backend and ensure timely training.
- Ensure no customer request beaches the TAT.
- Coordinating between MLIC and Genpact on various strategic changes.
- Ensure achieving targets on high aging cases.
Max Life Insurance Measure of Success
- Customer satisfaction scores.
- Agent satisfaction scores.
- TAT of Customer, Agent query resolution as per defined SLA.
- Target on high aging to be met.
- Team Productivity targets to be met.
- Employee satisfaction.
Max Life Required Skills
- Candidates must have Good communication skills.
- Good command over Excel or Advanced Excel.
- Freshers with good communication skills both written and verbal can also appear for the interview.
Max Life Insurance Company Profile
How To Apply For Max Life Insurance Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the Max Life Insurance Walkin Drive 2017 which will be held in Gurgaon from 12th to 14th June 2017. So candidates who are interested can directly attend at the below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 12th to 14th June 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Ground Floor Operations Centre.90-A
Note: Latecomers will not be entertained.
- 2 Copies of Your Updated Resume
- 1 Valid Id Proof
- Educational Documents
- Recent Passport Size Photo
All India Jobs is a place where you can get Jobs Updates that are conducted throughout the Country. We hope that the information is useful for your job search. Keep visiting All India Jobs for more regular Job Updates.