Associate Jobs in Genpact | Walkin Drive On 31st October 2017 – Bangalore
Associate Jobs in Genpact | Walkin Drive On 31st October 2017 – Bangalore. Genpact is hiring BA, B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA, B.Sc freshers and experienced candidates. This will be a good opportunity for those people who want to get a job in IT Sector. Candidates can utilize this opportunity to set career. As we all know compared to the previous years this year competition for IT Jobs in Bangalore had increased immensely.
GENPACT WALKIN DETAILS
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA, B.Sc|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
So there will be a tough competition for this Genpact Recruitment. Preparing According to the Genpact Placement Papers and Genpact Test Pattern will make sure that applicant can get the desired job. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the latest Walkins and for further details you can visit the official website.
Also Check: Interview Questions
Aspirants who had done BE, B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc graduation those people are not eligible to attend for the Genpact Recruitment. If candidates are well versed with the good knowledge they will be placed in Supply Chain Planning role. As a part of the team, the candidate will be required to Releasing of material and making sure these requisitions are converted to Purchase orders.
Genpact Job Description
- Currently, we are hiring for graduate freshers with excellent communication skills for Night Shift.
- Job Role – Supply Chain Planning.
- Job location will be Bangalore Electronic City.
- Only BA, B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA, B.Sc passed out candidates are applicable.
- No BE, B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc (No Post Graduates).
- Max CTC will be 1.8 LPA with variables.
- Shift – Night Shift.
- Shift Timings – 5:30 pm – 2:30 am.
- CTC – 1.8LPA + Variables.
- Work Location – Electronic City, Bangalore.
Genpact Candidate Profile
- As a part of the team, the candidate will be required to:
- Understand supply chain concepts and Interact with Master Scheduling, Forecasting, Order Management, Planning, Sourcing, and Fulfillment.
- Update the Customer on weeks performance in the Dash Board Reviews.
- Analyse parts schedules work on Spares, Military and Assembly Parts for Early Shipments and Late Shipments.
- Cancellation of material when not required by Supply Chain.
- Releasing of Material and making sure these requisitions are converted to Purchase orders.
- Give inputs for Vendor Evaluation re-schedule mass pull-ins and pushouts outside Planning Time Fence.
Genpact Company Profile
How To Apply For Genpact Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the Genpact Walkin Drive which is held in Bangalore on 31st October 2017. So candidates who are interested they can directly attend for the below mentioned venue.
Genpact Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 31st October 2017
Walkin Time: 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
# 99, Surya Park, Ring Road
Electronics City, Phase 1, Bangalore
Landmark: Hotel Emperor/ Canara bank/ Near BDA complex
Contact Person– Swapna N (HR).
- 2 Copies of Your Updated Resume
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Id Proof
- Educational Documents
All India Jobs is a place where you can get anything and everything about all the Jobs that are conducted throughout the country. Contenders can check our site www.allindiajobs.in for more latest and accurate official information. As we update our site pretty much regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.