Customer Service Executive Jobs in Karvy Stock | Walkin Drive 1st July 2017. Karvy Stock Walkin Recruitment for MBA, M.Com, BBA, B.Com students. Aspirants who are interested in working with Karvy Stock, they can read the entire post. In this post, we have updated the latest information about Karvy Stock Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the Latest Walkins and for further details you can visit the official website.
The purpose of the job role is to understand customer’s financial goals, and advice them on Buy, Sell or Hold strategy and execute the trade. Help customers to Execute trade online and place orders on behalf of the customers. Contenders should be able to fluently converse in English & Bengali, Assamese.
Karvy Stock is conducting Walkins in Kolkata for Customer Service Executive position. Contenders can start their preparation by checking out Karvy Stock Test patterns and Karvy Stock Model Papers which will be very useful for the Applicants. Candidates who perform well in the drive can only join in this post. Stay tuned with our site All India Jobs for more updates.
KARVY STOCK WALKIN DETAILS
||Karvy Stock Broking Limited
||MBA, M.Com, BBA, B.Com
||0 – 2 Years
||Customer Service Executive
||INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Variable up to Rs.500000
||Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Karvy Job Description
Purpose of role
- To understand customer’s financial goals, advice them on Buy, Sell or Hold strategy and execute the trade.
- Salary: Minimum 15,000 fixed p.m. to max 25,000 fixed p.m. plus attractive incentives.
- Place of posting: Hyderabad
- Timings: General shift.
Karvy Job Responsibilities
- Interact with clients to update them on research calls and advising them on asset allocation within their portfolio and guide them on Buy, Sell or Hold strategy.
- Keep abreast of micro & macroeconomic indicators, global & domestic financial markets and impact on stock movements.
- Help customers to Execute trade online and place orders on behalf of customers.
Karvy Skills & Experience
- BBA, B.Com, MBA-Finance, M Com, PGDM, MBA- Finance, MFC.
- Should have good communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Should be able to fluently converse in English & Bengali, Assamese.
- Should have a passion for a career in Stock market.
- Follow in house Research Reports, Company News, and track company performance.
Karvy Stock Company Profile
KARVY, is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India. KARVY covers the entire spectrum of financial services such as Stock broking, Depository Participants, Distribution of financial products – mutual funds, bonds, Insurance Broking, fixed deposit, equities, Commodities Broking, Personal Finance Advisory Services, Merchant Banking & Corporate Finance, placement of equity, IPOs, among others. Karvy has a professional management team and ranks among the best in technology, operations and research of various industrial segments.
How To Apply For Karvy Job Vacancies
Interested aspirants can attend for the Karvy Recruitment 2017 which is held in Kolkata on 1st July 2017. This page will give the clear information about like Walkin Date, Time, and Venue. So candidates who are interested they can directly attend for the below mentioned venue.
Karvy Stock Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 1st July 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Karvy Stock Broking,
Apeejay House, 15 Park Street,
C-Block, 3rd Floor,
Contact person: Priyanka, Debasreya Sarkar
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Attend with Latest CV
- Carry Original ID Proof
- Recent Passport Photocopies
- Educational Certificates Photocopies
All India Jobs is a place where you can get anything and everything about all the exams that are conducted throughout the Country. We hope that the Karvy Stock Recruitment information is useful for your job search. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for more regular Job Updates.