Customer Service Associate Jobs in Amazon | Hiring 0 – 3 Years Experience | 21st to 25th April 2017
Customer Service Associate Jobs in Amazon | Hiring 0 – 3 Years Experience | 21st to 25th April 2017. Amazon Walkin Recruitment for Graduate students as Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical). Interested contenders practice Amazon Mock test which will be very useful. Here we are providing Placement Papers of Amazon and Online Test Pattern of Amazon. Those who are interested they can download it on our web page.
It is not easy to place in Amazon, so applicants practice hard for Amazon Recruitment 2017, it is an excellent opportunity to set career and enhance better future. Candidates are advised to check Recruitment Notification, MNC Test Patterns, Latest Job Openings in Bangalore. It is the exact place to search Freshers Job updates. For other IT Jobs candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff.
AMAZON WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Amazon Communication Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
Amazon Desired Computer Knowledge Skills
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Amazon Customer Focus
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Amazon Problem Solving Skills
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
How To Apply For Amazon Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the Amazon Recruitment 2017 which is held in Bangalore on 21st to 25th April 2017. Candidates can be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents. So candidates can also check official website for further details.
Walkin Date: 21st to 25th April 2017
Walkin Time: 9:30 AM – 12.30 PM
Orion building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram-, Marathalli Ring Road,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- ID Proof Photocopy
- Carry One Passport Photograph
- Educational Certificates (Xerox Copies)
- Latest CV
Here is the exact place to search the Prescribed Details about Amazon Walkins Recruitment in Bangalore. We hope that the information on Amazon Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for regular Job Updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.