Cabin Crew Jobs in Port Blair | Jet Airways Walkin Drive | 26th April 2017. Jet Airways Jobs for HSC students in Port Blair. Applicants should have Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills. Having Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage. Jet Airways walkin Recruitment 2017 for Cabin Crew.
Candidates who are preparing to attend Jet Airways Walkin Drive they can Prepare Placement Papers of Jet Airways, Mock Test and Jet Airways Test Pattern which will give clarity to face the competition and help to crack the test easily. For further details, Candidates can check All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
JET AIRWAYS WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Jet Airways India Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Port Blair|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways Job Description
Inflight Cabin Crew
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
Jet Airways Candidate Profile
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Dress Code: Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Nationality: Indian citizens only
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport
- Mandatory Documentation: Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card.
Note: Kindly mention Reference Code: 1624VS on your resume while applying.
How To Apply For Jet Airways Job Vacancies
Interested applicants can attend for Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 which is held in Port Blair on 26th April 2017. This page will give the clear idea about like Walkin Date, Time, and Venue. So candidates who are interested they can directly attend for the below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 26th April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Hotel Sinclairs Bayview, South Point,
Port Blair. Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Latest Updated CV
- 1 Passport Photo
- 1 Valid ID Proof
- Educational Certificates
Here is the exact place to search the accurate Details about Jet Airways Walkins Recruitment in Port Blair. Contenders can check our site All India Jobs for more Latest and accurate Official Information. As We update our site pretty much Regularly.