Associate Software Engineer Jobs | CEB Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Associate Software Engineer Jobs | CEB Recruitment 2017 – 2018. CEB Job openings in Gurgaon for BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA students as Associate Software Engineer. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position as soon as possible by the following link. Candidates should have deep understanding of .NET technologies C#4.0+, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC.
So aspirants who are preparing to attend for CEB Recruitment 2017, they can check out Placement Papers of CEB, Mock Test and Test Pattern of CEB which may help you for getting good score in the test. Candidates can also check other IT Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
CEB RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
CEB Job Description
- Identify opportunities for improving application performance, usability and reliability.
- Perform unit and integration testing of features to ensure proper functionality.
- Provide mentoring to less experienced software engineers.
- Replicate defects in development environment to identify root cause and implement solutions to improve product quality.
- Understand, suggest and choose from, possible technical solutions/tools to satisfy business needs-choices that reflect a solution that balances design, use, and support. Use the best practices/techniques for keeping the design/solution under control without excessive work or rework.
- Assist in support of existing functionality through the resolution of bugs.
- Collaborate with team members to balance workload.
- Derive individual development tasks from user stories.
- Execute development tasks within user stories to build features.
- Research feasibility of design alternatives to determine cost and scope of each design.
- Lead technical design sessions of user stories.
CEB Required Skills
- 0-1 years of experience working with Microsoft .NET using the Visual Studio IDE for high-availability enterprise class web-based systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field required; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Deep understanding of XML, XSLT and related technologies within .NET.
- Knowledge of multi-tiered software design.
- Strong understanding of relational database design and development with specific experience using and developing with MS SQL Server 2008.
- Demonstrated experience in unit test formation and strategies.
- Understanding of design patters and ability to solve complex technical design challenges.
- Deep understanding of .NET technologies C#4.0+, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC.
How To Apply For CEB Jobs
Candidates who had completed their Graduation in BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA can grab this golden opportunity. Interested applicants get hurry to fill up the position of Associate Software Engineer in CEB.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated CV
- Recent Passport Photo
- Govt ID Proof
- Educational Certificates (Xerox Copies)
Here is the exact place to search the Details about CEB Recruitment in Gurgaon. We hope that the information on CEB Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for more Job Updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.