2016, 2017 Pass Out Freshers Jobs | IGEFI Software India | 11th April 2017
2016, 2017 Pass Out Freshers Jobs | IGEFI Software India | 11th April 2017. IGEFI Software India Job openings for B.Com, BBA, BMS, MBA students. Candidates who are interested to attend for this drive, they can apply this position in online by the following link. There is a huge competition for these vacancies, so candidates get hurry to fill up the Trainee post in IGEFI Software India. Candidates can start their preparation by checking out IGEFI Online Test patterns which will be very useful for the Applicants.
Preparing along with Test Patterns candidates can also check out Placement Papers of IGEFI Software India. It will helps you to prepare confidently and can easily crack the IGEFI Software India Recruitment 2017. This is excellent opportunity to prove yourself as Trainee. So we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for this Job openings in Bangalore.
IGEFI SOFTWARE INDIA WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||IGEFI Software India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BMS, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
IGEFI Software India Roles & Responsibilities
- Thoroughly understand the new product features being implemented in the project and be able to devise test strategy for the product areas involved.
- Develop and Enhance Test Designs and Test Cases for new product features as part of the development processes used internally.
- End to End test execution for new product features with complete test coverage.
- Test the product using real world scenarios.
- Actively participate and contribute in the team meetings.
- Communicates Completion of work, Suggest alternative solutions to the problems proactively to reporting manager, Review and analyze the issues reported by the new members and ensure process compliance in the project.
- Create user guide, online help and recording sessions on new features in the release.
- Review the test cases.
- Provide training and support to Clients in UAT stage including interaction with clients, travel to client locations for training and support.
IGEFI Software India Eligibility Criteria
- 60% & above should be mandatory throughout Academics without any backlogs and gap.
- Fulltime BCom, BBM, BBA (Finance) along with PGDM/MBA Finance with very good accounting & finance knowledge.
- Excellent communication Skills.
IGEFI Software India Interview Process
- Written Test (Aptitude & Verbal)
- F2F Discussion
- HOD Level
- HR Discussion
How To Apply For IGEFI Software India Jobs
Candidates who had completed their Graduation in B.Com, BBA, BMS, MBA can grab this opportunity on or before last date. Interested applicants get hurry to fill up the position of Trainee in IGEFI Software India.
Walkin Date: 11th April 2017
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM
Multifonds, A Temenos Company
#3, Ali Asker Road,
Near Vikram Hospital, Cunningham Road,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated CV
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Educational documents (Xerox Copies)
- Printout of this mail
- 1 Passport Photograph
Here we provided the sufficient information for the candidates. We hope that the information on IGEFI Software India Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for regular Job Updates and bookmark this page for more jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.