UniCredit Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
UniCredit Recruitment 2017-2018:
UniCredit Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For UniCredit Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by UniCredit. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like UniCredit. This page is a one-stop destination for all UniCredit walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and the other recruitment drive across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Interested candidates who want to apply for UniCredit Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. UniCredit has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about UniCredit Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer UniCredit Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
UniCredit Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Financial services|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in UniCredit:
- Consulente Junior UniCredit Direct
- International Internship Program – Software Developer
- International Internship Program – CRO
- International Internship Program – Identity & Communications
- International Internship Program – Compliance
- International Internship Program – Big Data & Analytics
- International Internship Program – Audit
- Other, IT Internal Audit & Controls
- International Internship Program – CFO
- International Internship Program – CIB
- International Internship Program – HR
- International Internship Program – Commercial Banking
- Stage Curriculare – Relazioni Economiche Internazionali e Globalizzazione dei Processi Decision
- UniRisk – Quantitative Risk Analyst
- UniRisk – Economic Risk Analyst
- Java Developer Milano
- Customer Care – Native English Speaker
- CIB Communications
- Customer Care
- Insurance 1
- Back Office Sistemi di pagamento
- Credit Strategies & Risk Analytics
- Data Scientist_Datawarehouse
- CTS Commercial Banking Italy
UniCredit S.p.A. is an Italian global banking and financial services company. Its network spans 50 markets in 17 countries, with more than 8,500 branches and over 147,000 employees. Its strategic position in Western and Eastern Europe gives the group one of the region’s highest market shares. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
UniCredit Group was the outcome of the 1998 merger of several Italian banks, which the majority one were Unicredito (banks from Turin, Verona, and Treviso) and Credito Italiano (consists of Rolo Banca, Banca Popolare di Rieti), hence the name Unicredito Italiano. Credito Italiano issued about 38.46% new shares to the owners of Unicredito and renamed itself to Unicredito Italiano. Other banks such as Banca dell’Umbria, Cassa di Risparmio di Carpi, Cassa di Risparmio di Trento e Rovereto (Caritro), Cassa di Risparmio di Trieste also joined the group in 1998–2000. A new subsidiary was also created in December 1999 which was named after the original Credito Italiano.
|Founders or Key people||Giuseppe Vita (it) (Chairman), Jean-Pierre Mustier (CEO)|
|No. of Employees||1,25,250+|
|Headquarters||Porta Nuova, Milan, Italy, EUR, Rome, Italy|
UniCredit Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
UniCredit Registration Process:
- To Apply for UniCredit job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official UniCredit website www.unicreditgroup.eu
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Head Office in Milan
Piazza Gae Aulenti 3 – Tower A
How To Apply For UniCredit Jobs:
If you need more details about UniCredit Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to UniCredit Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.