Towers Watson Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Towers Watson Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Towers Watson. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like Towers Watson. This page is a one-stop destination for all Towers Watson walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Interested candidates who want to apply for Towers Watson Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Towers Watson has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Towers Watson Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Towers Watson Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Towers Watson Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Towers Watson|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Professional services|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Towers Watson:
- Client Service Delivery Director, San Diego
- Senior Market Seller Rewards – Germany
- Health and Group Benefits Senior Consultant/Business Developer
- Health & Benefits Producer (Sales)
- Senior Casualty Broker
- H&B Analista de Soporte – Global Benefits Center, Latin America
- IT Continuity Manager
- Insight Day
- Pension Project Manager
- Executive Compensation Internship
- Senior Benefits Advisory and Compliance Consultant – San Francisco
- Administrative Assistant, RET
- Facilities Services Assistant
- Pension Benefits Senior Analyst
- Sub-Ledger Controller
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- Investments Contracting Analyst
- Pension Benefits Analyst
- Assistant Manager Information Security
- Business Analyst, TAS Health & Welfare
- Benefits Analyst
- Reward Consultant
- Analyst – Executive Surveys
- Senior Vice President – North American Property
- Director of Insurance
- .NET Engineer
- Pension Benefits Specialist Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Paralegal – Software
- DevOps Engineer
Towers Watson Profile:
Towers Watson & Co. was a global professional services firm. Its principal lines of business were risk management and human resource consulting. It also had actuarial and investment consulting practices. In January 2016, Towers Watson merged with Willis Group to form Willis Towers Watson.
Towers Watson was formed on January 4, 2010, by the merger of Towers Perrin and Watson Wyatt Worldwide. The merger created the world’s largest employee benefits consulting firm by revenue. Towers Watson has 14,000 employees in 35 countries and is expected to have revenue of US$3.6 billion per year. Towers Watson’s Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board is John Haley, the former CEO of Watson Wyatt. The firm’s first Chief Operating Officer, President, and Deputy Chairman was Mark Mactas, the former CEO of Towers Perrin. Towers Watson is the successor to R. Watson & Sons, which was formed in the UK in 1878. B. E. Wyatt founded The Wyatt Company as an actuarial consulting firm in the USA with seven co-founders in 1946. The two firms formed a global alliance under the brand Watson Wyatt Worldwide in 1995 and formally merged in August 2005.
|Company Name||Towers Watson|
|Founders or Key people||John J. Haley(Chairman, President, and CEO)|
|No. of Employees||14,500+|
|Headquarters||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
Towers Watson Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Towers Watson Registration Process:
- To Apply for Towers Watson job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Towers Watson website www.towerswatson.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
5 Rue des Pins
Algiers, Hydra 16000.
How To Apply For Towers Watson Jobs:
If you need more details about Towers Watson Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Towers Watson Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.