TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2017
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission will release Group 2 Admit Card for Combined Civil Services Examination II. Contenders who had applied for TNPSC Recruitment 2017, they can easily download their hall tickets on our website with out any confusion. Interested applicants can see Previous Papers on this page.
You can also see: TNPSC AAO Admit Card
Aspirants can get the more information related to this official notification such as how to download admit card, selection process, and purpose of exam etc, all the process regarding download TNPSC Admit card are given below with detailed information. We also advise candidates to bookmark this page so as soon as the information is out they can check effortlessly. We also provide Latest Syllabus in this post.
TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017
You can also see: MPSC State Service Prelims Admit Card
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Group 2 Services (Combined Civil Services)|
|No. of Posts||1863 posts|
|Exam Date||April/May 2017|
Information Printed On TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card
- Roll number
- Exam Centre
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
Identity Proofs To Carry For TNPSC Group 2 Examination 2017
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph.
How To Download TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of TNPSC Group 2 ie.., www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the link of TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2017.
- Then enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will have appeared on your monitor.
- Take the hard copy of it for exam purpose.