Societe Generale Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Societe Generale Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Societe Generale. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in a MNC Company like Societe Generale. This page is a one-stop destination for all Societe Generale walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Interested candidates who wants to apply for Societe Generale Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Societe Generale has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Societe Generale Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Societe Generale Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Societe Generale Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Societe Generale|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Financial services|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Societe Generale:
- Media Trading Products Structures
- Data Scientist
- Responsible team CRCM at Nanterre
- Responsible for communication-
- Compliance Officer
- Refer Functional and Reporting HR
- Fixed Income Exotic Analyst
- Internship Conceptualizing formations
- Financial Controller 2nd level
- Internship in IT development
- UK Corporate Interest Rate and FX Derivatives Trainee
- Sales Marketing Manager
- Engineer Messaging and Collaboration Analyst
- Sales Analyst
- Analyst KYC reputational risk and bleach
- Product Manager Marketing Digital
- Responsible for Anti Laundering
- Auditor On the Activities of walking
- Developer of products in life insurance confirmé
- Risk Analyst
- Chef de Projet MOA Finance
- Contrôleur Interne Niveau 2
- Developer Commando VBA/Python
- Chef de projet Digital SI
- Cross Asset Solutions Sales Analyst
Societe Generale Profile:
Société Générale S.A. is a French multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Paris. The company is a universal bank and has divisions supporting French Networks, Global Transaction Banking, International Retail Banking, Financial services, Corporate and Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Securities Services. Société Générale is France’s third largest bank by total assets, sixth largest in Europe or seventeenth by market capitalization. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Société Générale is one of the Oldest banks in France. Founded in 1864 ict original Name Was Société Générale to promote the development of trade and industry in France (English: General Company to Support the Development of Commerce and Industry in France). The bank was founded by a group of industrialists and financiers during the second empire, on May 4, 1864. The bank’s first chairman was the prominent industrialist Eugène Schneider (1805–1875) followed by Edward Blount, a Scotsman. The company started to hire employees and establish offices. Coverage of France went ahead at a steady rate. By 1870, the bank had 15 branches in Paris and 32 in the rest of France. It set up a permanent office in London in 1871.
|Company Name||Societe Generale|
|Founders or Key people||Solange Olszewska, Krzysztof Olszewski|
|No. of Employees||1,46,000+|
|Headquarters||Boulevard Haussmann , 9th arrondissement , Paris|
Societe Generale Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Societe Generale Registration Process:
- To Apply for Societe Generale job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Societe Generale website www.societegenerale.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Pvt. Ltd.
10th floor, Voyager Building, ITPB, Whitefield Road,
Bangalore, India – 560 066.
How To Apply For Societe Generale Jobs:
If you need more details about Societe Generale Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Societe Generale Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.