Schneider Electric Recruitment 2017-2018:
Schneider Electric Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Schneider Electric Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Schneider Electric. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like Schneider Electric. This page is a one-stop destination for all Schneider Electric walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Interested candidates who want to apply for Schneider Electric Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Schneider Electric has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Schneider Electric Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Schneider Electric Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Schneider Electric Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Schneider Electric|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Energy management and automation|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Schneider Electric:
- Executive- Invoice Processing
- Lead Engineer-Quality
- Intervention Technician
- End User Account Manager (North East & Yorkshire)
- Project Lead – Design
- Finance Systems Analyst
- Lead Engineer-Java
- INDO Project Management
- Simplify Deployment Lead
- Senior Service Engineer
- Manager / Senior Manager: Energy Efficiency
- Sr. Support Engineer – ADMS
- Key Accounts Manager – Developers
- Safety & Environment Business Partner
- Material Tech II
- Planner Services
- Lead Design Engineer
- Service Planner
- Senior Business Development Manager, Cooling (International)
- BDM – MV Energy
- Verification & Validation – Test Engineer
- Order Management & Logistics Specialist (Industry Solutions)
- Sales Manager, Software
- Supply Quality Engineer Intern
- FS Operations Manager
- Quality Control Analyst Trainee
- Finance Intern Polanco
- DEC Test Leader
- Production Section Manager
- Senior Manager – Sales
- Senior Cyber Security Consultant
- Associate Architect
- Test Lead – Software
- System Solution Engineer
- Senior Financial Analyst – Home & Business Networks
- PDM Platform Senior developer
- PDM Platform developer
- PDM Platform Business admin
- FADP Apodaca
- Finance Intern (Only Students)
- Industrial / Manufacturing Engineer
- INDO Maintenance Engineer
- Manufacturing Co-Op
Schneider Electric Profile:
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in energy management and automation solutions, spanning hardware, software, and services. The native of France, the company is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble with offices throughout the world. A Fortune Global 500 company, Schneider Electric is publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. In FY2016, the company posted revenues of about €25 billion. Schneider Electric is the parent company of Square D, Pelco, APC and others. As of 2016, the company has 20,000 patents either active or in application worldwide; the company has over 160,000 employees in approximately 100 countries worldwide.
The roots of this company are in the iron, steel, and armaments factories of Schneider-Creusot and other industrial concerns. In 2014 Schneider Electric advertised a cooperation with German power supplier RWE. From its 19th century beginnings in steel through its 20th and 21st-century moves in electricity and energy management, Schneider Electric has grown into a global leader in energy management and automation through ongoing innovation and acquisition.
|Company Name||Schneider Electric|
|Founders or Key people||Eugène Schneider|
|Industry||Energy management and automation|
|No. of Employees||1,60,843+|
Schneider Electric Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Schneider Electric Registration Process:
- To Apply for Schneider Electric job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Schneider Electric website www.schneider-electric.co.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
1st Main Rd,
Electronic City Phase II,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
How To Apply For Schneider Electric Jobs:
If you need more details about Schneider Electric Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Schneider Electric Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.