Sasol Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Sasol Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Sasol Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Sasol. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like Sasol. This page is a one-stop destination for all Sasol walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Interested candidates who want to apply for Sasol Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Sasol has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Sasol Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Sasol Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Sasol Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Oil and gas, Chemical|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Sasol:
- Process Control Engineer
- Senior Clerk Logistics
- Process Engineer Gr. II
- Senior Engineer – Process (Environmental)
- Senior Controller – Process
- Process Engineer Gr. II – TS Gas Circuit
- Specialist SHE Risk and Assurance
- Practitioner SHE Occ Safety
- Specialist Artisan – Rigging QS
- Application Specialist
- Specialist – Tools & Modelling
- Senior Control Officer Material and Equipment
- Engineer – Instrumentation
- Specialist – Industrial Relations
- Senior Process Safety Specialist
- Senior Financial Accountant (Non-Permanent)
- Quality Controller
- Senior Principal VDI Compliance and Process
- Creditors Clerk
- Buyer – Procurement Services Retail & Commercial Maintenance
- Manager – DRP Phenols, Carbon & Gases
- Customer Service Representative
- Fitter & Turner – Nitro
- Laboratory Analyst – Nitro
Sasol Limited is an integrated energy and chemical company based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The company was formed in 1950 in Sasolburg, South Africa, and is the world’s first oil-from-gas company. It develops and commercializes technologies, including synthetic fuels technologies, and produces different liquid fuels, chemicals, and electricity. Sasol is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE: SOL) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: SSL). Major shareholders include the South African Government Employees Pension Fund, Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa Limited (IDC), Allan Gray Investment Counsel, Coronation Fund Managers, Investec Asset Management, and others. Sasol employs 30,400 people worldwide and has operations in 36 countries. It is the largest corporate taxpayer in South Africa. On June 8, 2015, the President and Chief Operating Officer, David Constable announced he would not be renewing his contract when it expires on June 30, 2016. He will transition into an advisory role from July 2016.
|Founders or Key people||Bongani Nqwababa and Stephen Cornell (Joint CEOs)|
|Industry||Oil and gas, Chemical|
|No. of Employees||30,100+|
|Headquarters||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Sasol Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Sasol Registration Process:
- To Apply for Sasol job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Sasol website www.sasol.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
How To Apply For Sasol Jobs:
If you need more details about Sasol Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Sasol Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.