REDHAT OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Redhat Job Summary
- The Red Hat Performance Engineering team is looking for a Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India.
- In this role, you will work in a small team that is focused on performance characterization and improvement of the the Red Hat Satellite and CloudForms solutions.
- You’ll also conduct performance characterization and enhancement on the innovative cloud technologies ranging from provisioning, entitlement, messaging, and virtualization.
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will receive guidance from others in the Performance Engineering team and will work with Red Hat cloud teams to characterize and optimize the components that make the open cloud possible.
Redhat Job Responsibilities
- Define performance test designs and procedures.
- Interact with external partners and customers regarding issues faced by them.
- Investigate and analyze performance numbers generated by tools.
- Automate the testing process for ease of usability and repeatability.
- Schedule and lead reviews with senior management.
- Recommend improvement and design modification based on the analysis.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly team meetings.
Redhat Required skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering.
- Knowledge of storage concepts.
- Keen interest in performance testing, optimization, or monitoring.
- Red Hat certification is an advantage.
- Experience with Linux, virtualization, or cloud.
- Experience with scripting.
- Ability to develop and run performance tools and articulate the results in a meaningful manner.
- Familiarity with performance and monitoring tools.
Red Hat Company Profile
How To Apply For Redhat Jobs
Important Certificates To Carry For Any Interview
- Hard copy of updated Resume
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Educational Documents
- Government Identity Proof