Pfizer Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Pfizer Recruitment 2017-2018:
Pfizer Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Pfizer Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Pfizer. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like Pfizer. This page is a one-stop destination for all Pfizer walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Interested candidates who want to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Pfizer has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Pfizer Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Pfizer Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Pfizer Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Pharmaceutical|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Pfizer:
- HVAC/R Apprentice
- Quality Control Laboratory – Technician
- Associate – Gene Therapy Manufacturing
- Logistics Operator
- Vice President, Global Brand Marketing, Inflammation & Immunology
- Vice President, Global Policy
- Associate Scientist – Research Support
- Project Manager, CRO
- Director, Real World Data & Analytics, Patient & Health Impact
- Administrative Specialist
- Snr Research Technician
- Material Handler
- Oncology Field Reimbursement Manager – East Region
- Raw Material Handler
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer
- Manager Clinical Pharmacology
- DEL Laboratory Principal Scientist
- Director, Marketing & Innovation APAC Lead
- Inspection Management (IM) Lead Director
- Director, Business Planning
- Principal Scientist – Analytical RD
- Senior Manager, Solution Delivery
- Formulation Operator Assistant
- Principal Scientist Veterinary and Global Science and Technology
- APS Operations Technician Assistant
- Principal Scientist-Culture Process Development
Pfizer Inc.is an American global pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Pfizer is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and its shares have been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since 2004. Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology.
Pfizer’s products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin) for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia; Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil) for erectile dysfunction; and Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), an anti- inflammatory drug. Pfizer was founded in 1849 by cousins Charles Pfizer and Charles F. Erhart in New York City as a manufacturer of fine chemicals. Its discovery of Terramycin (oxytetracycline) in 1950 put it on a path towards becoming a research-based pharmaceutical company. Pfizer has made numerous acquisitions, including Warner–Lambert in 2000, Pharmacia in 2003, and Wyeth in 2009 (the largest of the three at $68 billion). In 2016, Pfizer Inc. was expected to merge with Allergan plc, in a deal that would have been worth $160 billion, to create the Ireland-based “Pfizer plc”. The merger was called off in April 2016 due to recent new rules from the United States Treasury against inversions.
|Founders or Key people||Charles Pfizer, Charles F. Erhart|
|No. of Employees||78,300+|
|Headquarters||New York City, United States|
Pfizer Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Pfizer Registration Process:
- To Apply for Pfizer job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Pfizer website www.pfizer.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
235 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017.
How To Apply For Pfizer Jobs:
If you need more details about Pfizer Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Pfizer Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.