Partners In Health Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Partners In Health Recruitment 2017-2018:
Partners In Health Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Partners In Health Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Partners In Health. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like Partners In Health. This page is a one-stop destination for all Partners In Health walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Interested candidates who want to apply for Partners In Health Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Partners In Health has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Partners In Health Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Partners In Health Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Partners In Health Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Partners In Health|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Health Care|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Partners In Health:
- Hospital Accreditation Consultant
- Research Assistant
- Academic Partnerships Manager
- Clinical Education Officer
- Deputy Infrastructure Manager
- Director of Medical Education
- Executive Coordinator
- MEQ Manager
- National Drug Service (NDS) Technical Advisor
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Clinical Programs & Training
- Physician Educator
- TB Coordinator
- Chronic Disease Monitoring, Evaluation and Quality (MEQ)/Logistics Intern
- Communications and Marketing Intern
- Community Health Workers Assistant
- Marketing and Communications Intern
- Mental Health Intern 2017
- Social Programs Monitoring, Evaluation and Quality (MEQ) Intern
- Volunteer Resident Mentor
- Navajo Nation
- Health Education Specialist
- Radiology Volunteer (Remotely)
- All Babies Count (ABC) Quality Improvement Advisor
- All Babies Count Data Analyst and Evaluation Manager
- Chief Medical Officer
- Clinical Career Opportunities (EoI) – Physician Specialist
- Director of Pediatrics, IMB
- Capacity Building Adviser
- Clinical Manager- Ebola Survivors
- Director of Policy and Partnerships
- Executive Director, PIH Sierra Leone
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Quality Officer
- Policy and Partnerships Officer
Partners In Health Profile:
Partners In Health (PIH) is a Boston, Massachusetts-based non-profit health care organization founded by Paul Farmer, Ophelia Dahl, Thomas J. White, Todd McCormack, and Jim Yong Kim in 1987. The goals of the organization are “to bring the benefits of modern medical science to those most in need of them and to serve as an antidote to despair.” It provides healthcare in the poorest areas of developing countries. It builds hospitals and other medical facilities, hires and trains local staff, and delivers a range of healthcare, from in-home consultations to cancer treatments. It also removes barriers to maintaining good health, such as dirty water or a lack of food, and strengthens the rights of the poor. The approach trades charity for “accompaniment,” which is described as a “dogged commitment to doing whatever it takes to give the poor a fair shake.” While many of its principles are rooted in Liberation theology, the organization is secular. It forms long-term partnerships with, and works on behalf of, local ministries of health. The organization is widely known from Tracy Kidder’s The New York Times bestselling book Mountains Beyond Mountains: The Quest of Dr. Paul Farmer, a Man Who Would Cure the World. The book details Farmer’s life and work with the organization. The title comes from a simplified translation of the Haitian phrase, deye mon, gen mon.
|Company Name||Partners In Health|
|Founders or Key people||Paul Farmer; Jim Yong Kim; Ophelia Dahl Thomas J. White; Todd McCormack|
|No. of Employees||18,000+|
Partners In Health Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Partners In Health Registration Process:
- To Apply for Partners In Health job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Partners In Health website www.pih.org
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Partners In Health
800 Boylston Street, Suite 1400
Boston, MA 02199.
How To Apply For Partners In Health Jobs:
If you need more details about Partners In Health Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Partners In Health Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.