Novartis Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Novartis Recruitment 2017-2018:
Novartis Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Novartis Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Novartis. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like Novartis. This page is a one-stop destination for all Novartis walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Interested candidates who wants to apply for Novartis Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Novartis has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Novartis Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Novartis Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Novartis Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Pharmaceuticals|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Novartis:
- Analyst – IT Infrastructure
- IT NBS India Hyderabad Analyst – Performance Management
- Analyst-SIM Support Level 1
- India Hyderabad Application Manager
- APQR Specialist
- CIT-Senior Business Analyst eCommerce
- Compensation Solutions Expert
- Engineer, Solution & Performance
- Expert Clinical Data Manager
- Expert Clinical Database Developer
- Financial Analyst
- Group Lead – Medical Information
- ICE Service Manager
- Lead Clinical Data Manager
- Manager-SFE (CRM)
- Hyderabad Med Information Manager
- Medical Advisor
- Medical Scientific
- Phaco Development Specialist
- Pharmacovigilance Scientist
- Principal Statistical Programmer – SR
- Project Manager
- Regional Training Manager
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Principal Programmer
- Senior Statistical Programmer – SR
- Sr Analyst – Performance Reporting
- Sr Analyst – Reporting and Visualization
- Sr Territory Business Executive
- Team Lead – Statistical Programming
- Team Lead Release Build – HR
- Team Lead, Clinical Project Management
- Team Lead- Biostatistics
- Territory Business Exe_Metabolic
- Territory Business Executive
Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market cap and sales. Novartis manufactures such drugs as clozapine (Clozaril), diclofenac (Voltaren), carbamazepine (Tegretol), valsartan (Diovan) and imatinib mesylate (Gleevec/Glivec). Additional agents include ciclosporin (Neoral/Sandimmun), letrozole (Femara), methylphenidate (Ritalin), terbinafine (Lamisil), and others. In 1996, Ciba-Geigy merged with Sandoz, and the pharmaceutical and agrochemical divisions of both companies formed Novartis as an independent entity. Other Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz businesses were sold, or like Ciba Specialty Chemicals, spun off as independent companies. The Sandoz brand disappeared for 3 years, but was revived in 2003 when Novartis consolidated its generic drugs businesses into a single subsidiary and named it Sandoz. Novartis divested its agrochemical and genetically modified crops business in 2000 with the spinout of Syngenta in partnership with AstraZeneca, which also divested its agrochemical business. Novartis is a full member of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA), the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations (IFPMA), and the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA).
|Founders or Key people||Joerg Reinhardt (Chairman), Joseph Jimenez (CEO)|
|No. of Employees||1,18,700+|
Novartis Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Novartis Registration Process:
- To Apply for Novartis job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Novartis website www.novartis.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Novartis Pharma Services AG
How To Apply For Novartis Jobs:
If you need more details about Novartis Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Novartis Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.