Nintendo Recruitment 2017-2018:
Nintendo Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Nintendo Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Nintendo. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in a MNC Company like Nintendo. This page is a one-stop destination for all Nintendo walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Interested candidates who wants to apply for Nintendo Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Nintendo has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Nintendo Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Nintendo Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Nintendo Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Video game industry, Consumer electronics|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Nintendo:
- Technical Artist (NST)
- Team Leader, Contact Center
- Lead UX Designer (NTD)
- Lead Artist (NST)
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Sr Application Engineer (DevOps)
- Sr Accountant
- Business Analyst, IT
- Account Administrator, Strategic Initiatives
- Software Engineer III, Game Graphics
- Data Scientist
- Bilingual Product Specialist – Localization
- Translator (Japanese/English)
- Sr Software Engineer, Multimedia (NTD)
- Bilingual (Japanese/English) Product Planning and Development Specialist
- Associate AV Producer
- Manager, Creative Development and Design
- Sr Internal Auditor
- IT Manager, Network & Security
- Sr Application Engineer (DevOps)
- Engineer, Network
- Consumer Web Hosting Manager
- Sr Manager, Talent Management
- Senior Designer (NST)
- Community Coordinator, Social Media
- Coordinator, Social Media
- Sr. Operations Process Improvement Specialist
- CONTRACT – Associate Technical Artist (NST)
- CONTRACT – Associate Artist (NST)
- Localization Copy Editor
Nintendo Co., Ltd. is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics and video game company headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Nintendo is one of the world’s largest video game companies by market capitalization. Founded on 23 September 1889 by Fusajiro Yamauchi, it originally produced handmade hanafuda playing cards. By 1963, the company had tried several small niche businesses, such as cab services and love hotels. The word Nintendo can be roughly translated from Japanese to English as “leave luck to heaven”. Abandoning previous ventures in favor of toys in the 1960s, Nintendo then developed into a video game company in the 1970s, ultimately becoming one of the most influential in the industry and Japan’s third most-valuable company with a market value of over $85 billion. From 1992 until 2016, Nintendo was also the majority shareholder of Major League Baseball’s Seattle Mariners. As of 31 March 2014, Nintendo has cumulative sales of over 670.43 million hardware units and 4.23 billion software units. The company has created and released some of the best-known and top-selling video game franchises, such as Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and Pokémon.
|Founders or Key people||Fusajiro Yamauchi|
|Industry||Video game industry, Consumer electronics|
|No. of Employees||5,101+|
Nintendo Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Nintendo Registration Process:
- To Apply for Nintendo job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Nintendo website www.nintendo.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
4600 150th Ave NE.
Redmond, WA 98052.
How To Apply For Nintendo Jobs:
If you need more details about Nintendo Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Nintendo Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.