Nike Recruitment 2017-2018:
Nike Recruitment 2017-2018. Looking For Nike Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by Nike. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in a MNC Company like Nike. This page is a one-stop destination for all Nike walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Interested candidates who want to apply for Nike Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. Nike has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about Nike Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer Nike Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
Nike Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Apparel, accessories|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Nike:
- Account Executive
- Internship Accounting
- Global Lease Accounting Senior Accountant
- Senior Accountant, Global Technology Accounting
- CFS Account Representative
- Global Indirect Expenditures Accountant
- Strategic Account Executive
- Account Executive
- Strategic Account Executive Running
- Inventory Sales Account Representative
- Senior Accounting Manager
- Finance Manager, Inventory Accounting
- Senior Inventory Accountant Converse
- Accountant, Indirect Source to Pay
- Strategic Account Manager Innvictus
- Global Accounting Operations Manager
- Bilingual Account Service Representative
- Bookkeeper/ Accounting Specialist
- Account Services Manager
- Converse Senior Accountant Financial Reporting
- Key Account Manager SG Marti
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
- Converse Specialty Account Executive
- Accounting Manager, DS2P Asia Innovation, Product Creation and Sourcing
- Finance Manager, Controlling
- Financial Governance & Control Analyst
- P2P Assistant Manager
- Sales Representative
- Internship Customer Financial Services
- Converse, Merchandise Manager-Footwear
Nike, Inc.is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is one of the world’s largest suppliers of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$24.1 billion in its fiscal year 2012 (ending May 31, 2012). As of 2012, it employed more than 44,000 people worldwide. In 2014 the brand alone was valued at $19 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses. The company was founded on January 25, 1964, as Blue Ribbon Sports, by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, and officially became Nike, Inc. on May 30, 1971. The company takes its name from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory. Nike markets its products under its own brand, as well as Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Jordan, Nike Blazers, Air Force 1, Nike Dunk, Air Max, Foamposite, Nike Skateboarding, and subsidiaries including Brand Jordan, Hurley International and Converse. Nike also owned Bauer Hockey (later renamed Nike Bauer) between 1995 and 2008, and previously owned Cole Haan and Umbro. In addition to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the company operates retail stores under the Niketown name. Nike sponsors many high-profile athletes and sports teams around the world, with the highly recognized trademarks of “Just Do It” and the Swoosh logo.
|Founders or Key people||Bill Bowerman, Phil Knight|
|No. of Employees||62,600+|
|Headquarters||Washington County, Oregon, United States|
Nike Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Nike Registration Process:
- To Apply for Nike job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Nike website www.nike.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
One Bowerman Drive.
Beaverton, OR 97005.
How To Apply For Nike Jobs:
If you need more details about Nike Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Nike Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.