L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018:
L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018. Good News. This is a great opportunity for the people who are waiting to get into an MNC companies. Looking For L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018 We are updating this article with all the important information that is officially released by L’Oreal. This is a good opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Contenders can grab this opportunity to make their future bright by working in an MNC Company like L’Oreal. This page is a one-stop destination for all L’Oreal walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Interested candidates who want to apply for L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018 are requested to check this post and apply for the recruitment only if they are eligible for the Vacancy. L’Oreal has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position. As the competition is very high for the jobs. So, candidates who are interested in these Openings had to prepare hard in order to crack the job.
For better Preparation candidates can refer L’Oreal Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Recruitment. By preparing according to Syllabus, Previous Papers it will make the Preparation easy. Only candidates who are having good knowledge will get roped in. so freshers who are having good command on skills and Knowledge can easily get this Job. So candidates who are interested in joining MNC Companies can check our site All India Jobs as we update our site Often.
L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Personal care|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in L’Oreal:
- Stage Marketing Lancôme
- Stage Controlling Giorgio Armani
- Stage Marketing Giorgio Armani
- HR Manager – Corporate Functions
- Nordic Business Controller
- Yves Saint Laurent Account Manager
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Advisor
- EMEA 3rd Party E-Commerce Omni-Channel Support Assistant Manager
- LOA – IN – R&I – Phytochemistry
- Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance Expert
- Kiehl’s Customer Representative
- Business Developer
- Lancome Beauty Advisor
- Retail Key Holder PT
- Digital Manager
- Sales representative
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Urban Decay Beauty Advisor
- Microbiologiste – Technicien
- General Warehouse
- ForkLift Operator
- Inventory Control Clerk
- General Warehouse
- Specialist II-Deduct Resolution
- Retail Assistant Store Manager
- Credit Supervisor
- Graduate Program – Marketing
L’Oréal S.A. is a French cosmetics company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris. It is the world’s largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfume and hair care; the company is active in dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States. The company is a component of Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
In 1909, Eugène Paul Louis Schueller, a young French chemist of German descent, developed a hair dye formula called Auréale. Schueller formulated and manufactured his own products, which he then sold to Parisian hairdressers. On 31 July 1919, Schueller registered his company, the Société Française de Teintures Inoffensives pour Cheveux (Safe Hair Dye Company of France). The guiding principles of the company, which eventually became L’Oréal, were research and innovation in the field of beauty. In 1920, the company employed three chemists. By 1950, the team was 100 strong; that number reached 1,000 by 1984 and is nearly 20,000 today.
|Founders or Key people||Eugène Schueller|
|No. of Employees||78,600+|
|Headquarters||41, rue Martre, 92110 Clichy, France|
L’Oreal Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
L’Oreal Registration Process:
- To Apply for L’Oreal job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official L’Oreal website www.loreal.co.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
A – Wing, 8th Floor,
N.M Joshi Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai
India 400 013.
How To Apply For L’Oreal Jobs:
If you need more details about L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to L’Oreal Recruitment by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.