HTC Recruitment 2018-2019. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all HTC walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. HTC has released HTC recruitment notification 2018-2019 for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time HTC is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring HTC Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
HTC Recruitment 2018-2019 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Telecommunications equipment|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in HTC:
- Facilities and Administration Manager
- Customer Support Engineer
- Director / Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM)
- Senior Country Services Manager
- Technical Support Specialist, Vive
- CMF Designer (Color/Material/Finish)
- Senior Creative Product ME San Francisco, CA, United States
- Senior Industrial Designer
- Sr Industrial Designer San
- Sr. 3D Artist, Virtual Reality
- User Experience Designer – Virtual Reality
- Senior Software Developer – Virtual Reality
- User Interface Developer – Virtual Reality
- Corporate Counsel / Legal
- Manager, Market Intelligence San Francisco
- Performance Marketing Manager / Digital Advertising Manager – HTC Vive
- Sr. Manager, Social Media
- Planning Specialist (Contractor)
- Commercial Channel Sales Manager
- Channel Training Manager, Vive
- Executive Assistant, Vive
- National Account Manager, VIVE
- Senior CRM Manager, Virtual Reality / Viveport
- Sr. BI Manager
HTC Company Profile:
HTC Corporation is a Taiwanese consumer electronics company headquartered in Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in 1997, HTC began as an original design manufacturer and original equipment manufacturer, designing and manufacturing devices such as mobile phones and tablets. After initially making smartphones based mostly on Windows Mobile, HTC became a co-founding member of the Open Handset Alliance, a group of handset manufacturers and mobile network operators dedicated to the development of the Android mobile operating system.
The HTC Dream, marketed by T-Mobile in many countries as the T-Mobile G1, was the first phone on the market to run Android. HTC later shifted to marketing its own devices, including the HTC One series. In 2011, HTC ranked as the 98th top brand on Interbrand’s Best Global Brands report. A September 2013 media report stated that HTC’s share of the global smartphone market is less than 3 percent. While rising back to 7.2 percent in April 2015 due to its strong sales of recent devices, its stock price had fallen by 90 percent since 2011, and the company experienced consecutive net losses. In 2016, HTC expanded into virtual reality hardware with the release of HTC Vive.
|Founders or Key people||Peter Chou(Vice Chairman), Cher Wang (Chairwoman & CEO), Fred Liu(COO)|
|No. of Employees||14,332+|
|Headquarters||Republic of China|
HTC Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
HTC Registration Process:
- To Apply for HTC job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.htc.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
HTC INDIA PVT.LTD.(Dopod),
G-4, BPTP Park Centre,
Sector-30, Near NH-8,
How To Apply For HTC Jobs:
we hope the information provided about HTC Recruitment 2018-2019 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.