Heineken Recruitment 2017-2018:
Heineken Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Heineken walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Heineken has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Heineken is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Heineken Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Heineken Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Beverages|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Heineken:
- Statutory and Direct Tax Specialist with Polish
- Sales Representative
- National Account Manager Foodservice
- Revenue Manager
- System Analyst
- Accounting Officer
- Contract Specialist Procurement
- ICT BUSINESS ANALYST
- Jr. Corporate Relation & Social Media Specialist
- National Channel Director
- Statutory and Direct Tax Specialist
- OtC Administrator
- Procurement Manager, Commercial Media
- Consultant Customer Service Logistics
- Process & Control Improvement Specialist
- Research Assistant Sensory Evaluation
- Junior OtC Administrator (Billing)
- Market Manager
- Engineering Support Manager
- Market Manager
- Public Affairs Intern
- RtR Administrator
- Internship AMEE Finance
- Revenue Management Strategy & Insight Coordinator
- HGP Management Reporting Analyst
- Director Grocery Channel Business Intelligence
- Intern Renewable Energy
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
Heineken Company Profile:
Heineken Lager Beer (Dutch: Heineken Pilsener), or simply Heineken, is a pale lager beer with 5% alcohol by volume produced by the Dutch brewing company Heineken International. Heineken is well known for its signature green bottle and red star. On 15 February 1864, Gerard Adriaan Heineken (1841–1893) got his wealthy mother to buy De Hooiberg (The Haystack) brewery in Amsterdam, a popular working-class brand founded in 1592. In 1873 after hiring a Dr. Elion (student of Louis Pasteur) to develop Heineken-A Yeast for Bavarian bottom fermentation, the HBM (Heineken’s Bierbrouwerij Maatschappij) was established, and the first Heineken brand beer was brewed. In 1875 Heineken won the Medaille D’Or at the International Maritime Exposition in Paris, then began to be shipped there regularly, after which Heineken sales topped 64,000 hectolitres (1.7 million U.S. gallons), making them the biggest beer exporter to France. After Prohibition was lifted in 1933, Heineken became the first European beer to be imported to the United States. In 2014 Heineken celebrated its 150th anniversary. In 2015 Heineken won the Creative Marketer of the Year Award, becoming the second company to win the award twice. The original brewery where Gerard Adriaan Heineken first started making Heineken is now the Heineken Experience Museum.
|Founders or Key people||Gerard Adriaan Heineken|
|No. of Employees||Unknown|
Heineken Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Heineken Registration Process:
- To Apply for Heineken job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.theheinekencompany.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
How To Apply For Heineken Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Heineken Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.