Glaxo Smith Kline Recruitment 2017-2018:
Glaxo Smith Kline Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Glaxo Smith Kline walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Glaxo Smith Kline is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Glaxo Smith Kline Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Glaxo Smith Kline Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Glaxo Smith Kline|
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Consumer goods|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Glaxo Smith Kline:
- Intern in Finance Department
- IT Trainee, Administration Support
- PA to VP & GM Pharmaceuticals
- Compliance & Commercial Excellence Analyst
- Customer Collaboration Administrator
- Process Coordinator – Apprentice
- Operations Documentation Coordinator
- QA Lead (Quality Systems and Monitoring)
- Commercial Excellence Manager
- Epidemiology Lead, Zoster Vaccine
- CRDL, Zoster Vaccine
- Master Data Maintenance Coordinator
- Utilities Engineer
- NPI (New Product Introduction) Leader Allergy/Smoker Health
- Ethics & Compliance Manager
- QA Systems Coordinator
- Ethics & Compliance Manager
- Production Supervisor, FLL
- External Innovation Analyst
- Investigator– DMPK, Mechanistic ADME
- Senior Payroll Specialist – CDD
- Senior Scientist
- Marketing Manager, BREO Asthma Marketing
- Value Stream Facilitator
- Principal Statistician, Target Sciences
Glaxo Smith Kline Company Profile:
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a British pharmaceutical company headquartered in Brentford, London. Established in 2000 by a merger of Glaxo Wellcome and SmithKline Beecham, GSK was the world’s sixth largest pharmaceutical company as of 2015, after Pfizer, Novartis, Merck, Hoffmann-La Roche and Sanofi. Andrew Witty has been the chief executive officer since 2008.
The company has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. As of August 2016 it had a market capitalisation of £81 billion (around $107 billion), the fourth largest on the London Stock Exchange. It has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange. GSK’s drugs and vaccines earned £21.3 billion in 2013.
Its top-selling products that year were Advair, Avodart, Flovent, Augmentin, Lovaza and Lamictal. GSK’s consumer products, which earned £5.2 billion in 2013, include Sensodyne and Aquafresh toothpaste, the malted-milk drink Horlicks, Abreva for cold sores, Breathe Right nasal strips, Nicoderm and Nicorette nicotine replacements, and Night Nurse, a cold remedy. The company developed the first malaria vaccine, RTS,S, which it said in 2014 it would make available for five percent above cost.
Legacy products developed at GSK include several listed in the World Health Organization Model List of Essential Medicines, such as amoxicillin, mercaptopurine, pyrimethamine and zidovudine. In 2012 GSK pleaded guilty to promotion of drugs for unapproved uses, failure to report safety data, and kickbacks to physicians, in the United States and agreed to pay a $3 billion (£1.9bn) settlement the largest settlement in the country by a drug company.
|Company Name||Glaxo Smith Kline|
|Founders or Key people||Sir Philip Hampton (Chairman), Sir Andrew Witty (CEO)|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Consumer goods|
|No. of Employees||97,921|
|Headquarters||Isleworth, London, England, U.K.|
Glaxo Smith Kline Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Glaxo Smith Kline Registration Process:
- To Apply for Glaxo Smith Kline job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.gsk.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
UK – GSK House,
980 Great West Road,
TW8 9GS, United Kingdom.
How To Apply For Glaxo Smith Kline Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Glaxo Smith Kline Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.