FIS Recruitment 2018-2019
FIS Recruitment 2018-2019. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all FIS walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. FIS has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time FIS is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring FIS Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
FIS Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Financial Sector|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in FIS
- Chargeback Associate II
- Business Systems Analyst II
- Computer Operator II
- Collections Associate
- Executive Assistant
- National Sales Manager, Direct Field Sales (Merchant Processing)
- Business Analyst Senior
- Product Manager II
- OpRisk Intern
- Business Systems Analyst
- Application Support Engineer
- Market Data Analyst 2
- Human Resources Administrator
- Specialist – Technical Writing
- Technical Writer II
- Sales Executive
- Senior Client Services Representative
- Project Coordinator – Technical Projects
- Sales Executive, Financial Institution Acquisitions (Merchant Processing)
- Client Services Consultant
- Project Support Specialist
- Product Sales Consultant II
- Professional Services Consultant
- Managing Director, Key Account Management
- Business Analyst (m/w)
- Manager of Client Services NA
- Product Manager II – Real Time Payments
- Pricing Analyst II
- Junior Business Analyst
- Sales Executive
- Technical Consultant
- Senior Network Manager
- Financial Engineer – product development
- Senior Engineer – QA
- QA Analyst
- Sales Manager Malaysia
FIS Company Profile
Fidelity National Information Services Inc., better known by the abbreviation FIS, is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology. FIS has over 20,000 clients in more than 130 countries. FIS is 392 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. Although the company retains the word “National” in its name, its stock is now traded under the ticker FIS, and this is also the preferred abbreviation. FIS was ranked the #1 Financial Technology company on the FinTech100 in 2013 and 2014.
|Founders or Key people||Frank Martire (Executive Chairman), Gary A. Norcross (President & CEO)|
|No. of Employees||56,000|
FIS Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
FIS Registration Process
- To Apply for FIS job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.fisglobal.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
601 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.
How To Apply For FIS Jobs:
we hope the information provided about FIS Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.