Finance Analyst Jobs in eClerx Navi Mumbai – 18th and 19th May 2017
Finance Analyst Jobs in eClerx Navi Mumbai – 18th and 19th May 2017. eClerx is conducting Walkins in Mumbai for Graduate and MBA students as Financial Analyst. eClerx Recruitment 2017 Notification has been out for a while. Interested candidates can check them and attend for the Openings in Mumbai on or before the last date. As the competition is heavy for the jobs we request the candidates to start their preparation as early as possible.
Job seekers who had completed Graduation and MBA in respective colleges without any backlogs are eligible to attend for the eClerx Careers 2017. Aspirants should be willing to sign a training agreement of 12 months. Generally, Candidates will be selected for the Position only if they perform well during the Selection process.
Results awaited Graduated candidates are not eligible to attend. In this post candidates who are willing to attend can check out the eClerx notification, eClerx written test Papers and eClerx Syllabus for better Preparation. Candidates can also check other IT Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
ECLERX WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||eClerx Services Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
eClerx Candidate Profile
- Working days: Monday to Friday.
- Shift timings : 6am to 3pm ; 1pm to 10 pm ; 7pm to 4am.
- No night shift for female candidates.
- Work Location: Mumbai Airoli.
- Candidates should be willing to sign a training agreement of 12 months.
- Candidates above 35 yrs are not eligible.
- Candidates with pending backlogs are not eligible.
- Candidates applied in last 3 months need not apply.
- Candidate staying in western line in Mumbai do not apply.
eClerx Required Skills
- Any Graduate, MBA, Freshers can apply.
- Good knowledge of derivatives & capital markets is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
- Good analytical and logical skills.
eClerx Job Profile
- Working in teams that handle pre, post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review, reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
- Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients.
- Capturing data from client systems and online faxes to our system.
- Processing the captured deals and contracts.
- Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing.
eClerx Interview Rounds
- You will need to attend 3 rounds of interview.
- Hr Round of an interview.
- Aptitude test.
- Final Round of an interview.
- Candidate should have the interest in Finance field.
- Walkin candidates kindly mention Nikita Vaidya as an HR Reference of their resume.
- Candidates should have a proper conceptual understanding of Derivatives, Capital Market, Stock Market, KYC, AML, other generic Financial terms.
- Pursuing MBA candidates who have completed their final semester are also eligible.
- Result awaited Graduated candidates are not eligible.
How To Apply For eClerx Job Vacancies
Interested candidates can attend for eClerx Recruitment 2017 which will be held in Mumbai on 18th and 19th May 2017. Aspirants can attend directly at the mentioned venue along with all mandatory documents. We also request candidates to check the Official website before attending the Recruitment.
Walkin Date: 18th and 19th May 2017
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM
Building # 14, 4th & 5th Floor,
K Raheja Mindspace,
Plot # 3, TTC Industrial Area,
Thane Belapur Road, Airoli,
Maharashtra – 400708, India
Mandatory Credentials To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Latest Updated Resume
- Govt ID Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificates.
We hope the information provided on eClerx Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting All India Jobs for more regular Job Updates and bookmark this page for further reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.