Ficosa Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Ficosa Recruitment 2017-2018:
Ficosa Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Ficosa walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Ficosa has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Ficosa is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Ficosa Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Ficosa Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Automotive|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Ficosa:
- Buyer / PPL
- Purchasing Internship
- Software Product Engineer (Command & Control)
- Safety (ISO 26262) Software Engineer (Command & Control)
- Software Product Engineer (ADAS)
- AOI Engineer
- Software Product Engineer (Advanced Communications)
- Test & Validation Senior SW Product Engineer (Advanced Communications)
- CAD Technician
- Supply Chain Customer Technician (Electronics)
- Internship positions
- Systems Architect (ADAS)
- Systems Test Engineer (ADAS)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Advanced Communications)
- Junior Hardware Engineer (Advanced Communications)
- Test & Validation Software Product Engineer (Advanced Communications)
- Embedded Software Engineer
- CAE Engineer – Plastic Injection Analyst
- Software Product Engineer (Linux)
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Business Development Manager (ADAS)
- Styling Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer – Camera System (ADAS)
- Electromobility Engineers
- Quality Design Engineer
- Mechanical Product Engineer
Ficosa Company Profile:
Ficosa, short for Ficosa International S.A., is a Spanish multinational corporation, devoted to the research, development, production of systems and parts for the automotive industry. Founded in 1949 and headquartered in Barcelona, it has production centres, engineering centres and commercial offices in 19 countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia, with 6,700 employees (2010). Revenue was €900 million in 2008, with 80% coming from international sales. Ficosa was started in Barcelona in 1949 when Josep Maria Pujol and Josep Maria Tarragó founded Pujol y Tarragó S.L., a small workshop which produced mechanical cables for the after-sales market. The company grew and opened an office in Portugal in 1970. After 1985, when Spain joined the EU, Ficosa started a strong international expansion. Ficosa expanded to USA and Mexico in 1995, and to Brazil and Argentina in 1997.
In 1998 it was established in India, through a joint venture with the Tata Group. In 2001 Ficosa purchased the mirror division of Magneti Marelli. Ficosa opened an office in Japan in 2001 and established alliances in Korea (2001), Romania and China (2002). In 2005 Ficosa opened second factories in Turkey and India and a new factory in Poland. In 2006 a subsidiary and an engineering center was opened in China, and a third factory in India. An engineering center was opened in 2006 in Monterrey (Mexico). Russian operations started in 2007. In 2008 Ficosa acquired the assets of the US company Delbar. Together with Omron it created the company Adasens, specialized in ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems). Ficosa acquired the companies Imic in 2010 and Camryn in 2011, with production plants in Indiana, Tennessee and Kentucky and a technical center in Michigan, increasing its mirror systems market share to 28,7% in the NAFTA region
|Founders or Key people||Josep Maria Pujol, Josep Maria Tarragó|
|No. of Employees||6,700 employees (2010)|
Ficosa Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Ficosa Registration Process:
- To Apply for Ficosa job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.ficosa.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Can Mitjans, s/n –
08232 Viladecavalls (Barcelona),
How To Apply For Ficosa Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Ficosa Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.