Ferrero Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Ferrero Recruitment 2017-2018:
Ferrero Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Ferrero walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Ferrero has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Ferrero is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Ferrero Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Ferrero Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Food|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Ferrero:
- Trade Marketing Manager Sr
- INTERNSHIP OS Planning 2020 Project Assistance
- KINDER R&D Technologist
- Junior Nutrition Project Manager
- Brand Manager
- Regional Business Planning Manager (Central & West)
- Regional Business Planning Manager (East)
- Asset and AR Accountant
- Quality Inspector (China)
- Senior Accountant AP (Promotion Expense)
- (Sr.) Customer Business Development Executive (SPE)
- Logistics Supervisor
- IT Business Analyst & Systems Support Manager
- Demand Planning Manager
- Trade Spending Management Manager
- Assistant E-Commerce Sales Manager
- Category Trade Marketing Manager
- Controlling Analyst
- Regional Sales Manager – Convenience
- National Account Manager – Convenience
- Customer Intelligence Analyst
- Purchasing Specialist
- Assistant Brand Manager
- Marketing Intern, Pralines
- Brand Manager Nutella
- HR Operations Manager
- Brand Manager – Innovation
- Junior Buyer Sugar
- National Customer Business Manager
Ferrero Company Profile:
Ferrero SpA (Italian pronunciation: [ferˈrɛːro]) is an Italian manufacturer of branded chocolate and confectionery products and it is the third biggest chocolate producer and confectionery company in the world. It was founded in 1946 in Alba, Piedmont, Italy by Pietro Ferrero, a confectioner and small-time pastry maker who laid the groundwork for the Nutella and famously added hazelnut to save money on chocolate. The company saw a period of tremendous growth and success under Pietro’s son Michele Ferrero, who in turn handed over the daily operations to his sons. His son Pietro (the founder’s grandson), who oversaw global business, died on April 18, 2011, in a cycling accident in South Africa at the age of 47. The Ferrero Group worldwide – now headed by CEO Giovanni Ferrero – includes 38 trading companies, 18 factories, approximately 21,500 employees and produces around 365,000 tonnes of Nutella each year. Ferrero International SA’s headquarters is in Luxembourg. Ferrero SpA is a private company owned by the Ferrero family and has been described as “one of the world’s most secretive firms”. Reputation Institute’s 2009 survey ranks Ferrero as the most reputable company in the world.
|Founders or Key people||Pietro Ferrero, Giovanni Ferrero(Acting Chairman, CEO)|
|No. of Employees||33,219|
|Headquarters||Alba, Piedmont, Italy|
Ferrero Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Ferrero Registration Process:
- To Apply for Ferrero job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.ferrero.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
FERRERO INDIA PVT LTD
2nd Floor Pentagon Tower 1
Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune 411 028.
How To Apply For Ferrero Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Ferrero Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.