EY Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
EY Recruitment 2017-2018:
EY Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all EY walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. EY has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time EY is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring EY Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
EY Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Ernst & Young|
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Professional services|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in EY:
- Security Operations Services – Compliance Analyst
- Tax Analyst
- Analyst – PAS Tax
- Supervisor – FP&A and Reporting – GFH
- Assistant Manager – Indirect Tax
- Associate- PAS EMS Immigration
- MIS Analyst
- Analyst – Ref
- Communications & Engagement (CE) Support Associate
- Senior Executive
- Sr Executive – GDN India Finance
- Testing- Automation- Staff
- Testing-Manual- Staff
- Assistant Manager
- Talent Operations Manager
- Java Developer- Senior
- Informatica + SQL- Senior(Contractors)
- Advisory Services Senior – Risk – Information Security
- Executive Assistant – GDS support
- Asociate Analyst – Conflicts Checking – Risk Management Services
- SAP SF EC – Senior
- Staff – Cyber
- Mobile Functional
- DW & BI Testing
- Assistant Manager
- Associate Director Procurement
- Advanced Technical Specialist – SQL DBA
- Director – IIC – PI
- BCM – Data Management- Manager
- HR Executive
- Support Operations Specialist – Analytics
- Core Business Services – Supervising Associate
EY Company Profile:
EY (formerly Ernst & Young) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firm in the world and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms. The organisation operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 231,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies. The firm dates back to 1849 with the founding of Harding & Pullein in England. The current firm was formed by a merger of Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. in 1989. It was known as Ernst & Young until 2013, when it underwent a rebranding to EY. The acronym “EY” was already an informal name for the firm prior to its official adoption. In 2016, Fortune magazine ranked EY as 49th of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, and in 2016, EY is the 11th largest privately owned organization in the United States.
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Founders or Key people||Mark Weinberger (Chairman & CEO)|
|No. of Employees||231,000 (2016)|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
EY Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
EY Registration Process:
- To Apply for EY job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.ey.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
1 e Piazza Ezio Vanoni,
1 20097 – San Donato Milanese (MI).
How To Apply For EY Jobs:
we hope the information provided about EY Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.