Epson Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Epson Recruitment 2017-2018:
Epson Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Epson walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Epson has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Epson is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Epson Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Epson Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Electronics|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Epson:
- Marketing Executive (EMEA)
- Business Controller Trainee
- Marketing Executive Packaging (EMEA)
- Legal Specialist
- Supply Chain Planner
- Facilities Manager
- Product Manager MPS
- Account Manager Healthcare – Business Print/Audio Visual Products
- Manager, Product Marketing – A4 Print (EMEAR)
- Sales Administrator –
- Channel Account Manager – Ethiopia
- Field Sales Representative SMB End User Sales
- Software Product Manager, AV Solutions
- Account Manager
- Market Intelligence Manager (EMEAR)
- Account Manager
- Channel Account Manager
- Product Manager
- Trainee Supply Chain
- CRM Associate EMEAR
- Certification Coordinator (Homologation)
- CRM Sales Force Automation Manager Business Account Manager – End User Sale
- Business Account Manager LFP
Epson Company Profile:
Seiko Epson Corporation (Epson being an abbreviation for “Son of Electronic Printer”), or simply Epson, is a Japanese electronics company and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of computer printers, and information and imaging related equipment. Headquartered in Suwa, Nagano, Japan, the company has numerous subsidiaries worldwide and manufactures inkjet, dot matrix and laser printers, scanners, desktop computers, business, multimedia and home theatre projectors, large home theatre televisions, robots and industrial automation equipment, point of sale docket printers and cash registers, laptops, integrated circuits, LCD components and other associated electronic components. It is one of three core companies of the Seiko Group, a name traditionally known for manufacturing Seiko timepieces since its founding. In 1968 the company moved its UK headquarters to Audenshaw, Manchester, after acquiring the Jones Sewing Machine Company, a long established British sewing machine maker.
|Founders or Key people||Seiji Hanaoka (Chairman), Minoru Usui (President)|
|No. of Employees||67,605|
|Headquarters||Suwa, Nagano, Japan|
Epson Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Epson Registration Process:
- To Apply for Epson job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.epson.co.in.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
1 e Piazza Ezio Vanoni,
1 20097 – San Donato Milanese (MI).
How To Apply For Epson Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Epson Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.