Electronic Arts Recruitment 2017-2018:
Electronic Arts Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Electronic Arts walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Electronic Arts has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Electronic Arts is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Electronic Arts Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Electronic Arts Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Electronic Arts|
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Video game industry|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Electronic Arts:
- Custom Applications Engineer
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Senior Software Engineer – DICE LA
- Graphics Software Engineer – DICE LA
- Contract Level Design
- Quality Analyst I (Contract)
- QA Analyst I – Contractor
- WWCE Global Director of Insights
- Production Coordinator
- Research Data Scientist
- Software Engineer III
- EA SPORTS Animator Contractor
- Retail Marketing Executive
- Concept Artist
- Associate Game Designer
- Level Design Internship
- Talent Coordinator
- Cyber Investigations Intern
- Head of Technology, Studios
- Development Manager – NHL
- DevOps Engineer
- Hard Surface Artist – Star Wars
- Mission Control Center (MCC) Systems Administrator
- Mission Control Center (MCC) Senior Systems Administrator
- Sr. Blendshape Character Artist
- Lead Blendshape Character Artist
- Head of Technology, Studios
- RPM Specialist
Electronic Arts Company Profile:
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. Founded and incorporated on May 28, 1982 by Trip Hawkins, the company was a pioneer of the early home computer games industry and was notable for promoting the designers and programmers responsible for its games. As of 2014, Electronic Arts was the world’s fourth-largest gaming company by revenue after Tencent, Sony and Microsoft. The company sparked controversies over its advertising efforts, and acquisition of other studios.
Currently, EA develops and publishes games under several labels including EA Sports titles FIFA, Madden NFL, NHL, NCAA Football, NBA Live, and SSX. Other EA labels produce established franchises such as Battlefield, Need for Speed, The Sims, Medal of Honor, Command & Conquer, as well as newer franchises such as Crysis, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Army of Two, Titanfall and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, produced in partnership with LucasArts. EA also owns and operates major gaming studios, EA Tiburon in Orlando, EA Canada in Burnaby, BioWare in Edmonton as well as Montreal, and DICE in Sweden.
|Company Name||Electronic Arts|
|Founders or Key people||Trip Hawkins, Larry Probst (Chairman), Andrew Wilson (CEO)|
|Industry||Video game industry|
|No. of Employees||8,500 (2016)|
|Headquarters||Redwood City, California, U.S.|
Electronic Arts Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Electronic Arts Registration Process:
- To Apply for Electronic Arts job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.ea.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
How To Apply For Electronic Arts Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Electronic Arts Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.