Disney Recruitment 2017-2018:
Disney Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Disney walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Disney has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Disney is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Disney Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Disney Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Mass media, Entertainment|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Disney:
- Senior Executive – Accounts
- Associate Manager – Marketing
- Executive – Social Media
- Senior Executive – Marketing
- Assistant Manager – Consumer Insights & Research
- Assistant Manager – Creative & Digital Marketing
- Senior Executive
- Coordinator – DMD & Marketing
- Tech Lead
- Senior UI Engineer
- Sr Manager Communication
- Sr Manager Mobile Sales
- Sr Regional Manager Sales
- Senior Executive – Accounts
- Senior Financial Analyst – Resorts
- Financial Analyst
- Creative Director
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Business Development Coordinator
- Account Exec-Regional Sports & Ent Sales
- Disney Store Key Holder Cast Member (PT)
- Creative Director –Digital/Social
- Digital Sales Planner
- Employee Center Representative (PT)
- Workforce Analytics Manager
- Program Manager
Disney Company Profile:
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate, headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California. It is the world’s second largest media conglomerate in terms of revenue, after Comcast. Disney was founded on October 16, 1923 – by brothers Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney – as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio, and established itself as a leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The company also operated under the names The Walt Disney Studio and then Walt Disney Productions. Taking on its current name in 1986, it expanded its existing operations and also started divisions focused upon theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
In addition, Disney has since created corporate divisions in order to market more mature content than is typically associated with its flagship family-oriented brands. The company is best known for the products of its film studio, Walt Disney Studios, which is today one of the largest and best-known studios in American cinema. Disney’s other three main divisions are Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Disney Media Networks, and Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media.
|Founders or Key people||Walt Disney, Roy O. Disney, Robert A. Iger (Chairman and CEO)|
|Industry||Mass media, Entertainment|
|No. of Employees||195,000 (2016)|
|Headquarters||California, United States|
Disney Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Disney Registration Process:
- To Apply for Disney job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.disney.in.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Building No – S 14,
Solitaire Corporate Park,
Guru Hargovindji Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (East),
Mumbai – 400093.
How To Apply For Disney Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Disney Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.