Deutsche Telekom Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Deutsche Telekom Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Deutsche Telekom walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Deutsche Telekom has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Deutsche Telekom is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Deutsche Telekom Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Deutsche Telekom Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Deutsche Telekom|
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Telecommunications|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Deutsche Telekom:
- Junior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Senior Tester
- Senior Test manager
- Consultant Business Intelligence (ETL)
- Consultant Business Intelligence (Reporting)
- Junior Consultant Business Intelligence (Reporting / ETL)
- Senior Consultant Business Intelligence (Reporting)
- Solution Designer (SMK FF FSS)
- Test Engineer (OSM)
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Junior Business Consultant Automotive
- JUNIOR IT ARCHITECT AUTOMOTIVE
- Junior IT Architect
- Java Developer
- Business Consultant Automotive
- IT Architect Automotive
- IT Consultant Automotive
- Senior IT Architect Automotive
- Senior IT Projektmanager Automotive
- Lead Frontend Developer (TVPP mShop)
- IT Administrator
- Tech Lead/Scrum Master (MMS)
- Android Developer
- Senior Java Developer (MMS)
- Junior PLM Consultant (m/w)
- PLM Architect PDM WebConnector
- PLM Project Manager (Technical)
- PLM Teamcenter Consultant international
- Sales Consultant Automotive & MI
- Manual Tester (MMS)
- DevOps (System Engineer)
Deutsche Telekom Company Profile:
Deutsche Telekom AG is a German telecommunications company headquartered in Bonn. Deutsche Telekom was formed in 1996 as the former state-owned monopoly Deutsche Bundespost was privatized. As of January 2016, the German government holds a 14.3% stake in company stock directly, and another 17.5% through the government bank KfW. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
The Deutsche Bundespost was the federal German government post office created in 1947 as a successor to the Reichspost. On 1 July 1989, as part of a post office reform, Deutsche Bundespost was split into three entities, one being Deutsche Telekom. On 1 January 1995, as part of another reform, Deutsche Bundespost Telekom became Deutsche Telekom AG, and was privatized in 1996. As such, it shares a common heritage with the other privatized Deutsche Bundespost companies, Deutsche Post (DHL) and Deutsche Postbank.
|Company Name||Deutsche Telekom|
|Founders or Key people||Timotheus Höttges (CEO and Chairman), Ulrich Lehner (Chairman of the Supervisory board)|
|No. of Employees||226,000 (2015)|
Deutsche Telekom Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Deutsche Telekom Registration Process:
- To Apply for Deutsche Telekom job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.telekom.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Deutsche Telekom AG
How To Apply For Deutsche Telekom Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Deutsche Telekom Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.