Customer Service Associate Jobs in Amazon On 25th March 2017
Customer Service Associate Jobs in Amazon On 25th March 2017. Amazon Job openings for Graduate freshers as Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical). Preparing According to the Amazon Placement Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. These days Competition is very heavy for IT Jobs. So candidates have to concentrate very hard to get the desired job. Interested candidates can see Amazon Recruitment 2017.
Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Following the planner in their own style and along with that MNC Online Test Pattern also ensures and boost up the confidence of the Applicant. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
AMAZON WALKIN DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Amazon Required Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
Computer Knowledge Skills
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Amazon Customer Focus
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
How To Apply For Amazon Job Vacancies
Interested candidates can attend for Amazon Recruitment 2017 on 25th March 2017 to the mentioned venue along with all required documents and filled applications. We also request candidates to check the Official website before applying/attending the Recruitment.
Walk-in Date: 25th March 2017
Walk-in Time: 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
Orion building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park, K.R. Puram-, Marathalli Ring Road,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Amazon Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.