Cummins Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Cummins Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Cummins walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Cummins has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Cummins is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Cummins Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Cummins Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Heavy equipment|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Cummins:
- Diesel Technician
- Supply Chain Representative
- Sales Manager
- Internal Controls Analyst
- Health Safety and Environmental Supervisor,
- Lead PFR Financial Analyst
- Engineering Internship ( Mechanical/Electrical)
- Business Development Manager – PowerGen Projects
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Senior Upstream Influencer and User Sales
- Field Service Customer Care Advisor
- Service Supervisor
- Current Product Reliability Engineer – Technical Specialists
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Engineer – Technical Specialists
- Product Validation Engineer – Technical Specialists
- Product Design Engineer
- Financial Analysis Managers
- Service Engineer – Technical Specialists
- Corporate Strategy Directors
- Engine Field Service Technician
- Generation Intern
- Application Engineering Intern
- Manufacturing Engineering Intern
- Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
- P3 Product Design Engineer
- Service Funtional Excellence Specialist
- Operations Supervisor
- Warehouse Worker
- Product Quality Specialist
Cummins Company Profile:
Cummins, Inc. is an American Fortune 500 corporation that designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products. Cummins also services engines and related equipment, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission control and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, United States, Cummins sells in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of more than 600 company-owned and independent distributors and approximately 6,000 dealers. Cummins reported net income of $1.65 billion on sales of $19.2 billion in 2014.
The Cummins Engine Company was founded in 1919 by namesake Clessie Cummins, an Indiana mechanic. The Columbus, Indiana company focused on developing the engine invented 20 years earlier by Rudolf Diesel, but in spite of several well publicized endurance trials, it was not until 1933 that they introduced the successful Model H, used in small railroad switchers. In World War II, U.S. road building boom Cummins, with their N Series engines, became the leader in heavy duty truck engines, from 1952 to 1959 they had more than half the market. In the 1960s the company opened an assembly plant in Shotts, Scotland. By 2013 they had operations in 197 countries and territories.
|Founders or Key people||Clessie Lyle Cummins,Tom Linebarger (Chairman and CEO), Rich Freeland (President and COO)|
|No. of Employees||54,60o|
|Headquarters||Columbus, Indiana, U.S.|
Cummins Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Cummins Registration Process:
- To Apply for Cummins job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.cummins.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Cummins Corporate Office Building
500 Jackson Street
Columbus, Indiana, U.S.
How To Apply For Cummins Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Cummins Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.