Credit Agricole Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Credit Agricole Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Credit Agricole walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Credit Agricole has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Credit Agricole is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Credit Agricole Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Credit Agricole Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Credit Agricole|
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Financial services, Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Credit Agricole:
- Business Development Manager
- Business Analyst
- Consultant For Professionals Or Agriculture Clients
- M /F Controller
- Customer Service Representative
- Project Manager
- Technical Advisor Reassurances
- Ile-de-France Operations Manager
- Residential Property Manager
- Account Manager
- Purchasing Manager – Sales & Marketing
- Business Development Manager / Sales
- Technical Support
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Software Engineer
- Actuary ALM Financial Policy
- Assistant Banks Network Management
- Assistant Developer – Support Process Management
- Responsible Contracts and Guarantees
- Operations Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Assistant Customer Officer
- Supply Chain Finance Assistant
- Counterparty Risk Analyst
- Claims Manager
Credit Agricole Company Profile:
Crédit Agricole, sometimes called the “Green Bank” because of its historical ties to farming, is a French network of cooperative and mutual banks comprising the 39 Crédit Agricole Regional Banks. In 1990, it became an international full-service banking group. It is listed through its holding company, Crédit Agricole S.A., on Euronext Paris’ first market and is part of the CAC 40 stock market index. In 2013, the Crédit Agricole Group reported revenues of €26.4 billion. It was the title sponsor of the Crédit Agricole professional road cycling team from 1998 to 2008.
|Company Name||Credit Agricole|
|Founders or Key people||Philippe Brassac (CEO of Crédit Agricole S.A.), Dominique Lefebvre (Chairman of Crédit Agricole S.A.)|
|Industry||Financial services, Banking|
|No. of Employees||150,000 (2013)|
Credit Agricole Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Credit Agricole Registration Process:
- To Apply for Credit Agricole job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.credit-agricole.fr.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
How To Apply For Credit Agricole Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Credit Agricole Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.