Chevron Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
Chevron Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Chevron walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Chevron has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Chevron is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Chevron Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Chevron Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Oil and gas|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Chevron:
- Lead Inspection and Integrity Engineer
- Fired Equipment Specialist
- Maintenance Technician – Mechanical
- Consumer Systems Support Analyst- Level 1 (Direct Hire Contractor)
- Finance Analyst
- Controls and Cost Coordinator
- Team Lead – Major Maintenance
- Coordinator – Major Maintenance
- Technical Support Specialist
- Support Services Coordinator
- Contracts Analyst
- Machinist Maintenance Mechanic
- Financial Accountant
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Associate / Cashier
- Digital Project Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Counsel or Senior Counsel
- Technical Sevice Technician
- Station Manager
- Machinist Maintenance Mechanic
- Maintenance Supervisor / Scheduler
- Laboratory Team Lead
- C-Store Cashier
- Federal Relations Representative
Chevron company profile:
Chevron Corporation is an American multinational energy corporation. One of the successor companies of Standard Oil, it is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180 countries. Chevron is engaged in every aspect of the oil, natural gas, and geothermal energy industries, including hydrocarbon exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation. Chevron is one of the world’s largest oil companies; as of 2014, it ranked third in the Fortune 500 list of the top US closely held and public corporations and sixteenth on the Fortune Global 500 list of the top 500 corporations worldwide. It was also one of the Seven Sisters that dominated the global petroleum industry from the mid-1940s to the 1970s.
Chevron’s downstream operations manufacture and sell products such as fuels, lubricants, additives and petrochemicals. The company’s most significant areas of operations are the west coast of North America, the U.S. Gulf Coast, Southeast Asia, South Korea, Australia and South Africa. In 2010, Chevron sold an average 3.1 million barrels per day of refined products like gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.
|Founders or Key people||John S. Watson (Chairman & CEO)|
|Industry||Oil and gas|
|No. of Employees||61,500 (2016)|
|Headquarters||San Ramon, California, U.S|
Chevron Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Chevron Registration Process:
- To Apply for Chevron job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.chevron.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
6001 Bollinger Canyon Road
CA 94583, USA.
How To Apply For Chevron Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Chevron Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.