Celestica Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Celestica walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Celestica has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Celestica is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Celestica Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Celestica Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Electronics|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Celestica:
- Accounting Associate
- Automation and Connected Factory global operations analysis
- Communications Associate
- Indirect Procurement Data Associate
- Intern – Information Security Associate
- Intern Application Associate
- Intern Buyer/Planner Associate
- Intern Communications & Quote Controller
- Intern Corporate Supply Chain Associate
- Intern Corporate Tax Associate
- Intern Corporate Treasury Associate
- Intern Customer Data Managment Associate
- Intern Design Engineering Associate
- Intern Design Engineering Associate
- Intern Development Engineering Associate
- Intern Finance / Learning & Development Associate
- Intern Financial Planning and Analysis Associate
- Intern Global Compensation Associate, Human Resources
- Intern Global Operations Associate
- Intern Global Quality Associate
- Intern Human Resources Associate
- Intern Internal Auditing Associate
- Intern Inventory Optimization Associate
- Intern IT Analytics Associate
- Intern IT Data Warehousing Associate
- Intern IT Employee Collaboration Associate
- Intern IT Process and Financial Management Support Associate
- Intern Lean & Six Sigma Associate
- Manager, Strategy & Corporate Development
- Microelectronics Lab Intern
- SAP Architecture Director
- Solutions Architect Director
Celestica company profile:
Celestica Inc. is a Canadian multinational electronics manufacturing services (EMS) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Celestica’s global manufacturing network comprises more than 20 locations in 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia, delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. In addition to manufacturing, the company’s global services include design and engineering, systems assembly, fulfillment, after-market services and supply chain services. As our customers look for opportunity in a world of rapid change and technology disruption, they trust us to deliver the most advanced design, engineering and manufacturing expertise for their highly sophisticated and complex products.
From advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware solutions for the Cloud, at Celestica we manage the complexity for our customers and set the bar for quality and reliability in their markets. Through our technology, automation and engineering expertise across our global operations we bring speed, flexibility and insight to ensure their products get to market quickly and successfully. And, our customers can rely on us to always look forward. We will ask the right questions, uncover opportunities and innovate to ensure their products are ahead of the competition. For more information on how we manage complexity, please visit our services. For more information on our expertise across a wide range of industries, please visit our markets.
|Founders or Key people||Rob Mionis (CEO)|
|No. of Employees||25,000 (2016)|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Celestica Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Celestica Registration Process:
- To Apply for Celestica job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.celestica.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
844 Don Mills Road,
Ontario M3C 1V7,
How To Apply For Celestica Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Celestica Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.