Cabin Crew Jobs in Bangalore – Jet Airways Walkin Drive On 1st April 2017
Cabin Crew Jobs in Bangalore – Jet Airways Walkin Drive On 1st April 2017. Jet Airways Job openings for HSC students as Cabin Crew. In this Post we are providing current Jet Airways Job openings in Bangalore. Interested aspirants practise Jet Airways Placement Papers before attending the drive so that they perform well during the Selection process.
As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Jobs had increased immensely. So there will be tough competition for Cabin Crew Jobs in Jet Airways Recruitment 2017. Candidates are advised to check Jet Airways MNC Online Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at below mentioned venue.
JET AIRWAYS WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Jet Airways India Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways Job Description
Inflight Cabin Crew
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate Profile for Freshers.
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years.
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms.
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Dress Code : Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Nationality: Indian citizens only.
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport.
- Mandatory Documentation : Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card.
Note: Kindly mention Reference Code: 1624VS on your resume while applying.
How To Apply For Jet Airways Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 which is held in Bangalore on 1st April 2017. Candidates can also be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents.
Walkin Date: 1st April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 2.00 PM
Amity Global Business School, 372,
St. John’s Hospital Road,
3rd Block, Kormangala,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Bring Latest Resume
- Passport Size Photograph
- All Education Certificates (Xerox Copies)
- Any Valid Govt ID Proof like Passport, Voters ID
We hope the information provided on Jet Airways Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.