British Petroleum Recruitment 2017-2018:
British Petroleum Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all British Petroleum walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. British Petroleum (BP) has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time British Petroleum is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring British Petroleum Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
British Petroleum Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Organization Name||British Petroleum|
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Oil and gas|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in British Petroleum:
- Sourcing Senior Executive
- Credit Control Analyst
- HR Services Team Leader
- Customer Service Representative
- Internal Control Advisor
- Group Recharge Lead Analyst
- Financial Accountant
- Performance Reporting Analyst
- Debt & Derivatiove Accounting Lead
- Soucing Specialist – Polish Speaking
- Settlements Lead Analyst
- Corporate Card Commercial
- Procurement Cordinator
- Senior Finance Analyst
- P2P Specialist
- Compliance Manager
- myExpenses Service Delivery Manager
- myExpenses Solution Control Manager
- Corporate Card Process Lead
- Accounts Payable Process Excellence Delivery Lead
- Credit Collection Team Leader – English
- Internal Control Assistant Manager
- Financial Accountant
- Engineer Superintendent (LNG)
- PMO Analyst
- Project Manager
- Senior Managing Tax Counsel
- General Accounting (GA) & Reporting Accounting Analyst
- Senior HR Advisor
- Senior Cash & Bank Analyst – Upstream
- JV Reporting Team Leader – Upstream
- Customer Service Representative
- Junior Cash & Bank Analyst
- Process Manager, Procure to Pay
- Rebate Analyst
- P2P Process Specialist
British Petroleum company profile:
BP P.L.C. also referred to by its former name, British Petroleum, is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the world’s seven oil and gas “supermajors”, whose performance in 2012 made it the world’s sixth-largest oil and gas company, the sixth-largest energy company by market capitalization and the company with the world’s fifth-largest revenue (turnover). It is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It also has renewable energy interests in biofuels and wind power. As of 31 December 2015, BP had operations in more than 70 countries, produced around 3.3 million barrels per day (520,000 m3/d) of oil equivalent, and had total proved reserves of 17.18 billion barrels (2.731×109 m3) of oil equivalent. The company has around 17,200 service stations worldwide. Its largest division is BP America in the United States. In Russia BP owns a 19.75% stake in Rosneft, the world’s largest publicly traded oil and gas company by hydrocarbon reserves and production. BP has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It has secondary listings on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
|Company Name||British Petroleum|
|Founders or Key people||Carl-Henric Svanberg (Chairman), Bob Dudley (CEO)|
|Industry||Oil and gas|
|No. of Employees||79,800(2016)|
|Headquarters||Waterside, Harmondsworth, England|
British Petroleum Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
British Petroleum Registration Process:
- To Apply for British Petroleum job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.bp.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
BP Exploration Alpha Limited,
Janpath, New Delhi – 110001,
How To Apply For British Petroleum Jobs:
we hope the information provided about British Petroleum Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.