Bridgestone Recruitment 2017-2018:
Bridgestone Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Bridgestone walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Bridgestone has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Bridgestone is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Bridgestone Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Bridgestone Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Auto and Truck parts|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Bridgestone:
- Senior Sales Executive
- Sales Executive
- District Sales Manager
- Management Trainee
- Deputy District Sales Manager
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Officer- OE TBR
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Officer
- Deputy Manager
- TBR Solution Business Department
- Assistant Manager – IT [ABAP developer]
- Officer or Sr. Officer IT (System Administrator)
- Logistics dept.Officer/ Sr. Officer
- Sr. Officer/Assistant Manager – SAP-IT (MM Module)
- TBR Replacement Sales Dept – Senior Sales Executive
- TBR Replacement Sales Dept for Senior Sales Executive
- PSR Replacement Sales Dept – Senior Sales Executive
- Field Assistant – Temporary Payroll
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Co-op
- Quality Engineer AORR
- Strategic Account Executive
- Sr. Project Engineer
- Sr. Capital Project Engineer
- IT Co-op
- Electrical Engineering Co-op
- Senior Teradata Database Administrator
- Director, Global Engineering Services
- Materials Control Manager
- Area Manager, Reno Area
- Strategic Account Manager – Consultant & REIT
- Area Manager – Potomac, MD
- Retread Plant Manager
- Office Manager
- Retail Development Internship Program
Bridgestone company profile:
Bridgestone Corporation is a multinational auto and truck parts manufacturer founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi in the city of Kurume, Fukuoka, Japan. The name Bridgestone comes from a calque translation and transposition of ishibashi, meaning “stone bridge” in Japanese. As of 2015, the company is the largest manufacturer of tires in the world, slightly ahead of Michelin. Bridgestone Group had 141 production facilities in 24 countries as of 2005. The very first Bridgestone tire was produced on 9 April 1930, by the Japanese “Tabi” Socks Tyre Division (actually made jika-tabi). One year later on 1 March 1931, the founder, Shojiro Ishibashi, made the “Tabi” Socks Tyre Division independent and established the Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd. in the city of Kurume, Fukuoka Prefecture. “Bridgestone” was named after the name of the founder, Shojiro Ishibashi. Foregoing dependence on European and North American technology, the Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd. set its eyes on manufacturing tires based largely on Japanese technology. The fledgling company experienced many difficulties in the areas of technology, production, and sales in the early days. Eventually, improvements were achieved in quality and manufacturing processes which led to the business rapidly expanding in domestic and overseas markets.
|Founders or Key people||Shojiro Ishibashi, Masaaki Tsuya (Chairman and CEO)|
|Industry||Auto and Truck parts|
|No. of Employees||139,822|
|Headquarters||Kyobashi, Tokyo, Japan|
Bridgestone Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Bridgestone Registration Process:
- To Apply for Bridgestone job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.bridgestone.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Plot No. A43, Phase – II, MIDC Chakan,
Village Sawardari, Taluka Khed,
Dist. Pune, Maharashtra – 410501, India.
How To Apply For Bridgestone Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Bridgestone Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.