BCECE Admit Card 2017 | Download Bihar CET Stage 1 Exam Hall Ticket @ bceceboard.com
BCECE Admit Card 2017
BCECE has announced Stage 1 Exam for the year 2017. Good news for the candidates who are searching for BCECE Stage 1 Exam Admit Card 2017. So the contenders who submitted their application for BCECE Stage 1 Exam 2017 can download their BCECE Stage 1 Exam Admit Card 2017. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has official releaed BCECE Admit Card was released on 4th May 2017.Here We have arranged some steps for the candidates that will help them in downloading the call letter easily.
Candidates must download the admit card online only. For more fast updates willing people can visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly as we update our site pretty much often with factful information. If anyone found without hall ticket, those Applicants will not be allowed into the examination hall. Interested applicants can see Previous Papers on this page.
You can also check: Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card
Candidates can download their BCECB admit card from the official website. Admit card is must to enter the examination hall. For entire information, candidates must read the whole page carefully. If you applied for the BCECE Stage 1 Exam, then you need to download the BCECE Stage 1 Exam Hall Ticket 2017 to attend this exam. The admit card of BCECE Stage 1 Exam 2017 contains a lot of information relevant to the exam such as Exam Date, Exam Time, Exam Centre, Personal Details etc. And we also suggest the candidates download their admit cards at least 15 days before the Exam Date. We also provide Latest Syllabus in this post.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
Details About BCECE Stage 1 Exam Exam 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||Bihar CET Stage 1 Eam|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th June 2017|
|Exam Date||18th June 2017|
You can also check: APTRANSCO AE Admit Card
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
BCECE Stage 1 Eam Pattern 2017
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks per question||Negative Marking||Total Marks|
|Physics||50||4 marks per correct answer||-1 for each wrong answer||200|
- Name of the Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Marks, Number of Questions for each session.
- Total Marks in Eamination.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 4 Marks.
- Negative marking is applicable each incorrect answer will be deducted by one mark.
- Total marks is for 600 Marks
Steps To Download BCECE Stage 1 Exam Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of BCECE i.e. bceceboard.com
- On the home page, click on Latest Updates tab.
- Now click on BCECE Stage 1 Exam Admit cards link.
- Enter all required details and submit it.
- Finally, in the new tab, your hall ticket will appear in pdf format.
- Download it on your hard drive and take printout of it for further reference.
Downalod BCECE Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
We hope that the above-updated information will be useful for the candidates who are waiting for the BCECE Stage 1 Exam Call Letter 2017. We also advise the candidates to bookmark this page for more latest updates about Results.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.