BASF Recruitment 2017-2018:
BASF Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all BASF walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, GurgBASF, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. BASF has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time BASF is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring BASF Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
BASF Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Chemicals|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in BASF:
- Account Manager, Fuels & Lubricant Solutions
- Chemist III
- Territory Account Manager, Intermediates
- Automation Technology Engineer
- Senior Human Resources Strategic Business Partner
- Senior Human Resources Strategic Business Director
- Strategic Human Resource Business Advisor – ED
- Sr. Manager, Leadership Excellence
- Executive Recruiter
- Recruiting Relationship Manager
- Supervisor, Payroll
- Talent Attraction Strategy Manager
- Process Engineer/ Reaction Technology Chemical Engineer
- Trainee Program Engineer & Maintenance
- Junior Specialist Finance & COntrolling (m/w)
- Executive HR Analyst
- Utilities and Facilities Engineer
- Talent Development Manager
- Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Taxation Intern
- Finance Business Director
- Business Incentives Manager
- Customer Care Revenue Support Analyst
- Director, People Consulting
- Lab Technician
- Supply Chain Planner
- Color Tools Product Manager
- Specialist Supply Chain-Planner
- Specialist Accounting
- Manager, CARA
- Junior Controller
- Regional Business Manager
- Customer Care Account Representative
- Analuzer Supervisor / Planner
BASF company profile:
BASF SE is a German chemical company and the largest producer in the world. The BASF Group comprises subsidiaries and joint ventures in more than 80 countries and operates six integrated production sites and 390 other production sites in Europe, Asia, Australia, the Americas and Africa. Its headquarters is located in Ludwigshafen, Germany. BASF has customers in over 200 countries and supplies products to a wide variety of industries. Despite its size and global presence, BASF has received relatively little public attention since abandoning its consumer product lines in the 1990s. At the end of 2015, the company employed more than 122,000 people, with over 52,800 in Germany alone. In 2015, BASF posted sales of €70.4 billion and income from operations before special items of about €6.7 billion. The company is currently expanding its international activities with a particular focus on Asia. Between 1990 and 2005, the company invested €5.6 billion in Asia, for example in sites near Nanjing and Shanghai, China and Mangalore in India. BASF is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange, and Zurich Stock Exchange. The company delisted its ADR from the New York Stock Exchange in September 2007. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 60 stock market index.
|Founders or Key people||Jürgen Hambrecht (Chairman of the supervisory board), Kurt Bock (CEO and Chairman of the executive board)|
|No. of Employees||113,830 (end 2016)|
BASF Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
BASF Registration Process:
- To Apply for BASF job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.basf.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Plot No 12,
Thane Belapur Rd,
Navi Mumbai – 400705,
How To Apply For BASF Jobs:
we hope the information provided about BASF Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.