Barrick Gold Corporation Recruitment 2017-2018:
Barrick Gold Corporation Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all Barrick Gold Corporation walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, GurgBarrick Gold Corporation, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. Barrick Gold Corporation has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time Barrick Gold Corporation is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring Barrick Gold Corporation Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
Barrick Gold Corporation Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Barrick Gold Corporation|
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Metals and Mining|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Barrick Gold Corporation:
- Short Term Planner – Fabrication
- Long Term Planner – Fabrication
- Technical Corrosion Quality Control
- Process Maintenance Supervisor
- Underground Fixed Maintenance Supervisor
- Underground Fixed Maintenance Technician
- Automotive Mechanic
- HER Technician
- Boiler Maker
- Auto – Electrician
- HV Truck Technician
- Administration Assistant
- Fixed Plant Manager
- Drill and Blast Specialist
- Geotechnical Coordinator
- Technical Advisor – Training
- Senior Production Engineer
- Reliability Standards Engineer
- Fabrication Supervisor
- Specialist, Senior – Fixed Plant Maintenance
- Coordinator – Drill and Blast
- Drill and Blast Engineer
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Coordinator
- Drill and Blast Superintendent
- Technical Advisor
- Expit Supervisor
- Underground Truck Driver
- Supervisor, Open Pit Mine Operations
- Underground Drill and Blasting Supervisor
- UG Operations Supervisor
- IT Project Manager, Level I
- System Architect
- Network Engineer
- Technical Apps Support Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- SharePoint Developer Analyst
- IT Site Lead
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Data Lead
- Underground Service Miner
- Underground Miner (Blasting)
- Underground Miner (Paste)
- Underground Data Analyst
- Open Pit Blasting Technician
- Open Pit Haul Truck Operator – Goldstrike
- Open Pit Operations General Supervisor
Barrick Gold Corporation company profile:
Barrick Gold Corporation is the largest gold mining company in the world, with its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Barrick is currently undertaking mining projects in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, the United States and Zambia. For 2013, it produced 7.2 million ounces of gold at all-in sustaining costs of US $915/ounce and 539 million pounds of copper at C1 cash costs of $1.92/pound. As of December 31, 2013, its proven and probable mineral reserves were 104.1 million ounces (3250 U.S. tons) of gold, 888 million ounces of silver contained within gold reserves, and 14.0 billion pounds of copper. On January 20, 2006, Barrick acquired a majority share of Placer Dome. The production of the combined organization moved Barrick to its current position as the largest gold producer, ahead of Newmont Mining Corporation. In 2016 Barrick produced 5.52 million ounces of gold at all-in sustaining costs of $730 per ounce. Copper production for the year totaled 415 million pounds at all-in sustaining cash costs of $2.05 per pound.
|Company Name||Barrick Gold Corporation|
|Founders or Key people||Peter Munk, John L. Thornton (Executive Chairman), Kelvin Dushnisky (President)|
|Industry||Metals and Mining|
|No. of Employees||Unknown|
Barrick Gold Corporation Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Barrick Gold Corporation Registration Process:
- To Apply for Barrick Gold Corporation job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.barrick.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
One Churchill Place,
How To Apply For Barrick Gold Corporation Jobs:
we hope the information provided about Barrick Gold Corporation Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.