AXA Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced
AXA Recruitment 2017-2018:
AXA Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all AXA walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. AXA has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time AXA is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring AXA Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
AXA Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Financial Services|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in AXA:
- Consultant IT (F / H)
- Consultant SI Habilitations
- Mobile Prototyper (F/M), AXA Group Digital
- Organisationsprogrammierer (m/w)
- Consultant SI F/H
- Data Analyst, Data Warehouse
- Data Analyst
- Java-Entwickler Guidewire (m/w)
- Senior Business Analyst – Digital and Automation
- Software Engineer
- Architecte JAVA (F/H)
- Consultant CRM (F/H) – Stage
- Test Lead (F/H)
- Senior Software-Entwickler Digital and Mobile Solution
- Digital Product Owner (F/H)
- Consultant ECM (F/H)
- Compensation & Benefits Analyst – Internship
- Internal Communications Manager
- Employer Brand Adviser
- Web Master(F/H)
- Human Resource Business Partner
- Spezialist Organisationsentwicklung (m/w)
- Human Resources Administrative Coordinator
- Manager – Organization Development and Talent
- Recruiter (Internal Senior Manager)
- eLearning Manager
AXA company profile:
AXA is a French multinational insurance firm headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris that engages in global insurance, investment management, and other financial services. AXA is the first insurance brand worldwide in terms of brand value for the 8th consecutive year, with a value growing 14% in 2016. AXA joined the top 3 global financial services brands in 2016. The AXA Group operates primarily in Western Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific region, and the Middle East, with presence also in Africa. AXA is a conglomerate of independently run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. According to a 2011 paper by Vitali et al., AXA was the second most powerful transnational corporation in terms of ownership and thus corporate control over global financial stability and market competition with Barclays and State Street Corporation taking the 1st and 3rd position, respectively.
|Founders or Key people||Claude Bébéar, Thomas Buberl (Chairman andCEO)|
|No. of Employees||166,000 (2015)|
AXA Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
AXA Registration Process:
- To Apply for AXA job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.axa.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
25 avenue Matignon, 7
How To Apply For AXA Jobs:
we hope the information provided about AXA Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.