American International Group Recruitment 2017-2018:
American International Group Recruitment 2017-2018. Good chance for all the freshers and the experienced candidates. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Private Sector, this is the good opportunity. This page is a one-stop destination for all American International Group walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Candidates can also check other MNC Freshers Jobs from our website.
Many Multinational Companies had released a notification for Job Openings. American International Group has released a recruitment notification for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode by filling the form and send your updated resume on or before the end date. From time to time American International Group is inviting application for recruitment of different posts.
This is a golden opportunity for the fresher who had no previous work experience to be placed in their Dream MNC Company. While applying for the vacancies aspirants have to check whether they are eligible or not for the position announced by the company. Nowadays companies are preferring for the candidates who had good knowledge and skills. So interested Freshers and Experienced candidates have to register themselves in all the MNC or Non-MNC Companies through the provided registration links.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Interview by referring American International Group Previous Papers. Before starting the preparation aspirants should know the Syllabus, Test Pattern and Interview Process. So that one can easily crack the written or online test and interview.
American International Group Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Organization Name||American International Group|
|Experienced Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Insurance, Financial services|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in American International Group:
- Senior IT Auditor
- Treasury Operations Administration Senior Analyst
- Senior Underwriter (Professions and Cyber)
- Insurance Claims Specialist
- Claims Adjuster with English
- Claim Analyst IV-Mainstream
- Underwriter Junior Marine Monterrey
- Senior Product Lead, Commercial Business Solutions
- Head of Automation, Commercial IT
- Senior Underwriter
- Business Project Manager
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Agile Practice Execution Lead
- Sr. Compliance Administrator
- Business Analyst
- Multi-Media Support Technician
- M&A Junior Underwriter (Analyst)
- Travel Insurance Sales Professional
- IAM- SailPoint Engineer/Developer
- Project Manager/Business Analyst
- MAS (Multinational Account Services) Team Leader
- Support Underwriter
- (FFM)Reinsurance Analyst
- Training Supervisor
- Claims Unit Manager
- Construction Underwriter
- Technical Analyst – SAP ABAP FSRI
- DI Developer – Finance
- Sr. Stop Loss Underwriter
- Sr. Application Developer/Integration Architect
- Commercial Property / Energy General Adjuster
- Actuarial Assistant
- Divisional Vice President- IL, MN and IA
- Technical Underwriting Specialist
- Financial Advisor
- Technology Risk Officer
- Assistant Solicitor, Maternity Leave
- Financial Advisor
- Head of Account Management
- Trade Finance – Regional Product Specialist Underwriter
- Full-Time Graduate Program – Commercial Underwriting
- Full-Time Analyst Program: Consumer Underwriting
American International Group company profile:
American International Group, Inc., also known as AIG, is an American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. As of 2015 AIG companies employed around 65,000 people. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement, and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional, and individual customers. AIG Life and Retirement provides life insurance and retirement services in the United States. UGC focuses on mortgage guaranty insurance and mortgage insurance. AIG also provides financial services in global capital markets operations, including direct investment and retained interests. AIG’s corporate headquarters are in New York City, its Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) headquarters are in London, and its Asian headquarters are in Hong Kong. The company serves 98% of the Fortune 500 companies, 96% of Fortune 1000, and 90% of Fortune Global 500, and insures 40% of Forbes 400 Richest Americans. AIG was ranked 40th largest company in the 2014 Fortune 500 list. According to the 2014 Forbes Global 2000 list, AIG is the 42nd-largest public company in the world. On March 31, 2015 AIG had a market capitalization of $75.04 billion.
|Company Name||American International Group|
|Founders or Key people||Cornelius Vander Starr, Worldwide Key people Douglas Steenland (Non-executive Chairman), Peter Hancock (President & CEO)|
|Industry||Insurance, Financial services|
|No. of Employees||65,000 approx. (2015)|
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, United States|
American International Group Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
American International Group Registration Process:
- To Apply for American International Group job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.aig.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
9640 Granite Ridge Drive, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92123.
How To Apply For American International Group Jobs:
we hope the information provided about American International Group Recruitment 2017-2018 is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit to your profile you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.