Amazon Walkin Drive | Hiring for Seller Support Associates | 1st March to 4th March 2017
Amazon Walkin Drive | Hiring for Seller Support Associates | 1st March to 4th March 2017. Amazon Job openings for Graduate students as Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical). Applicants have to tighten up their preparation by framing a planner which will be comfortable for them. Interested Candidates must check Amazon Placement Papers which will be helpful for the Applicants to prepare well and can improve their chance of getting selected in the Recruitment Process. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
You can also see: Amazon Placement Papers
Candidates who had completed their Graduation in any stream can grab this golden opportunity on or before last date. It is highly Appreciable if candidates check Official notification before applying for the Vacancy/Paying the Application Fee. As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Jobs had increased immensely. So there will be tough competition for these Recruitment. Candidates are advised to check MNC Online Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of Amazon Recruitment 2017.
AMAZON WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Secunderabad|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A. Both Side Free Transport and Additional Meal Vouchers|
Amazon Job Role & Basic Specifications:
- Seller Support Associate
- Graduation is a Mandate
- Good Written and Communication Skills
Amazon Job Description:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Brief of the Role :
- The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers.
- We obsess over providing world class support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may need our support, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Amazon Company Profile:
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 1st March to 4th March 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Amazon Developement Center
2nd Floor, Building No 12 C
Raheja Mindspace, Inorbit Mall Road,
Mindspace, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Landmark : Head straight from Raheja Mindspace Main Gate, Last Building on your left is our new interview area.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information provided on Amazon Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you then you can look for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.