2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Pass Out Freshers Jobs | HCL Technologies Walkin Drive | 10th June 2017. Candidates who had completed B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Sc can utilize this opportunity to build a career in Software Developer position. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who want to settle in Bangalore Location, Jobs in Chennai, Jobs in Delhi. Aspirants who want to get the latest information about HCL Careers 2017 can check this page frequently.
HCL is conducting latest walkins in different locations to fill 2000 openings for Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates must have minimum 65 % aggregate in all academic records and should be ready to relocate to any office of HCL across the globe. Before going to appear for Drive must check the data which are provided by HCL. Aspirants will selected based on the performance of 5 rounds, then shortlisted candidates will appoint as Software Developer.
We have provided each and every update of HCL Technologies, such as job openings for freshers and experienced professionals, HCL Interview Questions, and HCL Test Pattern. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Latest Walkin and for further details you can visit the official website. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend for Walkin Interviews on Given dates. Keep visiting our website for more information.
HCL TECHNOLOGIES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Qualification||B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 P.A. To be increased up to 45% upon probation completion.|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
HCL Candidate Profile
- Candidates should be good communicators in English.
- Should be ready to relocate to any office of HCL across the globe.
- Candidates should have a learning attitude.
- Candidates should have good levels of English, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Computer fundamentals.
- Year of passing – 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
HCL Job Description
- Company: HCL Technologies.
- Designation: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- CTC: 2.5 Lakhs.
- Domains: Application, Software Development, Infrastructure.
HCL Marks Criteria
- Xth – 65%
- XIIth – 65%
- UG/PG- 65%
Only those Candidates whose permanent address or Parents Address or their blood relatives address belong to States/Region mentioned below are eligible
- Coastal Andhra Pradesh (Example: Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Srikakulam, Nellore, Ongole, Vizianagaram, Eluru, Rajmundri, Bhimavaram, Chirala, Palasa, Kandukur, Amalapuram)
- Tamil Nadu
- North-Western Uttar Pradesh
- Database Administration
- System Administration
- Software Administration and MonitoringTesting
- Application Management
- MS Technologies
Certifications Provided (Basis Project requirement)
- SAP-ABAP & BASIS
- ITIL2011 and many others as per project requirements.
HCL Selection Process
- Communication Assessment.
- Technical Interview.
- Online Aptitude Test-Co Cubes.
- SAT Test
Important Note: Please go through the LEAP Model (training and hiring), understand the same properly and then walk in for the interview, it’s financed by Axis and IDBI Bank).
How To Apply For HCL Technologies Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend the walkin drive for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2017 which will be held in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi on 10th June 2017.
Candidates are suggested to check the mentioned address. And contenders should carry the required documents while attending the walkin.
Walk-in Date: 10th June 2017
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM
Venue Name: Lance soft India Pvt. Ltd.
Address: #7/1, Manoharaa Plaza,
Brookfield ITPL Main Road, Bangalore 560066
Land Mark: Next to Hyper city Mall, Behind HDFC Bank
Contact person: Mr. Sumit Kumar
- Carry latest CV
- 1 Govt ID Proof
- Recent Passport Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
We hope the information on HCL Recruitment is helpful for job need candidates. If this job is not relevant to your profile then you can search for more Freshers Jobs in our Website. Keep visiting All India Jobs for accurate information.