UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2017: Are you in search for UPSC CAPF AC Admit card 2017?
UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Union Public Commission (UPSC), Central Armed Force (CAPF)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandants|
|Number of Vacancies||270|
|Exam date||23rd July 2017|
|Issued on||June/ July 2017|
UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket
Important dates for UPSC CAPF AC Exam
|Application Start Date||12th April 2017|
|Application Last date||5thMay 2017|
|Admit Card Date or Hall Ticket||10-15 days prior to exam date|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
|Results date||Updated Soon|
Selection Process for UPSC CAPF AC
- Written Test
Important Documents to Carry for UPSC CAPF AC
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any Other Identity Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
Printed details on UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card
- Applicant Name
- Roll Number
- Test Centre Code with Address
- Fathers Name
- Examination Date
- Exam Time
- Duration of Exam
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
How to Download UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official site www.upsc.gov.in.
- Check for the UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card.
- Make a click on the UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card Link.
- Provide the details in the provided fields.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- The UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card will be shown on the screen.
- Download it and make a print out copy which you need to carry to the exam center.